𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

-20:45pm-

I twirled a cigarette between my lips, staring out of my balcony, music playing below. I planted my clammy hand onto the cold metal, looking down at the crowd. Two singers performing on a small stage, my old group sharing shots. I pushed up my lips, my gaze falling onto Lauren, stamping on my burnt cigarette before heading back inside. I yanked out a dress, pulling off my pjs. She thinks she's won but this isn't over, not yet anyway. I'm not going to punish myself for something I didn't do, although I can't retaliate for the sake of keeping my career. The best revenge is showing I don't care, which I'm actually quite good at.

I quickly applied some base makeup, brighting my dark under eyes before applying some eyeliner. I swiped a thin coat of lip gloss, pouting in the foggy mirror, my heels lifting me up. I reached for my small silver bag, shoving the essentials in as I headed out. I made my way to the elevator, clicking the button, my hair swaying as a breeze brushed past me. I felt a presence behind me, turning my head slightly to see Georg.

"Hey" he smiled, holding Freya's jacket.

"hey." I sighed.

"Just to make it clear, I don't believe Lauren." He huffed, his eyebrows raised.

"But you choose to stay with them?" I tutted, walking into the elevator.

"It's a difficult situation for me too, I've known the guys since I was a kid." He shrugged.

I rolled my eyes, slouching against the cold metal walls.

"Can I help with anything?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Why? Do you have something in mind?" I questioned.

"Well, since she set us up maybe we could do the same" he grinned, a menacing look on his face.

"And how would we do that?" I snickered.

"since there's tension between you all maybe you could distract them whilst I steal her phone, that way I could do something to raise suspicion" he hummed, tapping his fingers against the mirror.

"Good idea, message me when you're ready" I winked, heading out.

He shot me a smile as he went out of the other door, not wanting to make people skeptical. I scanned the outside lounge, setting my gaze on a small table, not too far from the group. I plopped down in my seat, leaning backwards slightly to keep my eye on Lauren. I'm glad one person can see past her lies, but apart of me wanted it to be bill. He hasn't spoken much lately, he seems different. She's probably poisoned him, it wouldn't surprise me. All I can do is pray this works, there has to be some way to get rid of her.

I licked at my lips as a waiter peered over me, holding out a small notepad.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked.

"I'll have a Malibu and coke please" I nodded, laying my bag onto the Ratten table.

He quickly wrote down my order before scurrying off, my gaze turning to the entertainment. Their voices in sync, almost as angelic as the music played in that restaurant bill took me to. I must admit I was jealous, why wouldn't I be? He's the first person I ever loved, to see him act in such a disrespectful way hurt me. Most people tell you to move on but it's never that easy, not even Chris could ease the pain he caused. However I want the best for bill, I don't want to see him get hurt.

I slid over my fresh drink, wrapping my glossy lips around the straw, the liquid flowing down my dry throat. My eyes perched up, my phone buzzing. I immediately grabbed it, seeing a message from Georg, my lips curling up. I got up from my chair, walking over to the stage, glancing up at the woman. She shot me a grin, handing me the microphone before standing on the side. I turned my gaze to the lyric piece, becoming in sync with the guy next to me, all eyes turning to me.

I set my eyes on the group, their faces pushed up as I sang, Georg sneakily reaching into Lauren's bag. He shot me a wink of confirmation, my lips curling up as I continued to sing.

———————
I gripped at my elbows, standing out front of the hotel, waiting for Georg. I heard his heavy footsteps come closer, waving Lauren's pink phone in the air as he stepped outside.

"So you got it then" I smirked, pushing my hip out.

"Of course I did, who would suspect me?" He joked.

"What's the plan?" I asked, him unlocking her phone.

"Well, I ended up grabbing a few phone numbers, I offered them money to play along" he snickered.

"Wait how did you get her password?" I chuckled, staring down at her phone.

"Her password is stupid, anyone could guess it." He sighed, moving to her messages.

My eyes widened, already seeing multiple guys on her phone. Georg let out a low shriek, covering his eyes as a nude of hers popped up.

"Seriously" I gagged, shaking my head.

"That could be useful actually" he laughed.

I chuckled along with him as he typed in the phone numbers, saving fake contacts as he started conversations. He's basically making it look like she's cheating on bill and talking about the rest of the group, it should work. All we need to do is make sure someone sees it, shouldn't be too hard.

Once he'd finished making fake conversations he closed her phone, shooting me a grin as he leaned against a pillar.

"So what's next?" I smiled, eagerly.

"Since I know her password, I'll unlock her phone tomorrow and leave it until someone sees it. People like to be nosy" he sighed.

"Thanks for this" I praised, grateful for his help.

"No problem, she deserves it anyway" he huffed.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow then" I yawned, hugging him.

"Night y/n" he waved, watching me leave..