𝐖𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.

My flip flops tapped against the white marble floor, my fingers stroking through my soft hair. The steam from the shower had filled up the bathroom, water dripping from the soaked mirror ahead. I traced my finger across my glossy lips, wishing they were still on bill's, marks still left on my warm skin. Before I exited the bathroom I threw my dirty clothes into the washing basket, discarding them from my view. My hand slipped onto the door handle, the cold metal making me cringe as it opened.

I hung my head out of the door, seeing bill applying sunscreen to his bare chest. My eyes traced down his faint abs, his v line formed above his swimming shorts. The black ink on his skin piercing into my eyes, his shiny black hair draped over his shoulders effortlessly.

"Are you going to keep staring?" He asked, turning his gaze towards me.

"I wasn't!" I frowned, leaving the bathroom.

"I would've asked you to rub it on but you were busy" he shrugged.

My face heated up as his fingers scanned over the top of his shorts, revelling more of his v line. I could tell he was teasing me but I didn't care, he's never been this nice to me. I'll take what I can get, I know it won't last long even if I want it to.

I headed over to the vanity, grabbing the beach bag off of the wood before throwing my tanning lotion inside. I hooked it onto my arm, turning away from bill's stare.

"wait" he whispered, pulling me back.

My eyes moved back to his, my heart racing as he wrapped his arm around my waist. He slid me across the floor, closer to him. He used his free hand to cup my jaw, my hands falling onto his soft chest, his lips meeting mine again. The taste of my strawberry lip balm left my lips, being replaced by bill's tongue. His nails dug into my hip, his grip becoming rougher as he pushed me up against the dresser, my back taking the impact. His hand fell from my jaw, now holding my neck tightly, the kiss becoming sloppy. I could feel his racing heartbeat against mine, his breathing hitched.

"I hope no ones naked!" Freya shouted, the door slamming open.

Bill quickly pulled away from me, his eyes darting over to Freya, Tom, Sophia and georg.

"What were you two doing?" Tom asked, his eyes darting to my neck.

"Nothing she kept trying to kiss me." Bill scoffed.

"oh y/n, when will you get it? He doesn't like you." Tom frowned, his brows furrowed.

"Right bill?" He added.

"yeah of course, she's a whore." Bill laughed.

"Hey. That's rude." Freya yelled, slapping Tom.

"Well then tell her to leave bill alone, nobody likes a beg." Tom shrugged.

Freya's eyes turned to me, a confused look on her face. I waited for her to defend me but it never came, she just stayed silent as did Sophia. The embarrassment sunk deeper into my veins, the hurt following. I should've known better.

I quickly ran out of the hotel room, running towards the open elevator. My face still warm but not from his touch, from the brewing tears in my eyes. Is that what my friends think of me? Not Freya. I trusted her with everything, the way she looked at me said it all. I hate how gullible I am, bill plays on that. He knows I like him, maybe even love. Even now I'd still crawl back into his arms, a part of him makes me feel safe, wanted. I've never felt that from anyone else but I've also never been embarrassed so much by someone, so hurt.

I lifted my head up slightly, taking in a deep breath through my teary eyes. The elevator slowly going downward, my ears ringing from the beeping. My chest felt tight, the oxygen completely disappearing, the dim lights flicking onto me. I watched as the doors opened, a couple standing outside. My eyes fell onto their intertwined hands, matching necklaces dangling from their necks.

I let out a low sigh before leaving the empty elevator, my eyes searching around for Tanya. Anything to distract me, anyone.

"Over here!" Tanya smiled, waving her arm.

My lips gently curled up, the sick feeling now gone as I walked over to her. A few other bands were sitting down in the plush chairs, sipping on alcohol. The busy waiters scurried around the hotel, passing out beverages left and right.

"Are you okay dear?" She asked, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"yeah of course" I smiled.

"Are you sure? you look upset." She pouted.

"I'm fine" I responded, nudging her arm.

The chatters from Freya and Sophia came bursting into my ears, their footsteps coming closer. I knew bill was with them, I could sense him. Him and Tom leaned against two chairs, bill's smile wider than ever. He didn't even care, not that I would expect him to.

(Bill's pov)

I shot a glance at y/n, she was swaying back and forth, her eyes low. The taste of her strawberry chapstick still lingered in my mouth, her perfume stuck to my chest. I don't hate her but she deserves it, after she embarrassed me like that on television. Plus if I were to date her I would be shamed for it, especially because of her slutty style. Tom already spoke to me about her, he doesn't agree with how she dresses and neither do I. The short skirts, revealing tops, tight jeans. Why would I want a girl like that? All I'm doing is seeing how much I can hurt her before she gives up on me, how far will she let me go? What will it take to break her cool act, show who she really is.

"Why are you looking at her?" Tom asked, his eyebrow raised.

"She looks stupid" I snickered, a smile appearing on Tom's face.

"True" he grinned, tapping my back.

The group began heading outside, the hunt for sun beds begins and so does my game..