𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞'𝐬.

𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐚𝐦 The loud music had became muffled, my sight not as clear anymore, vodka still lingering on my wet lips

𝟏:𝟎𝟑𝐚𝐦
The loud music had became muffled, my sight not as clear anymore, vodka still lingering on my wet lips. I shot a glance over at Beth, Gustav gliding her across the dance floor, a bright smile on her flustered face. I wish that was me but yet I'm stuck between two boys who won't stop yapping, it's like I'm not even here. One thing I know is that bill looks even more alluring tonight , his shiny eyes lit up by the red lights above.

"Are you okay?" Asher asked, tugging at my waist.

"yeah fine." I murmured.

"Is there something going on between you and him?" He questioned, noticing my gaze.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"well choose who you want, I'm not wasting my time" he sighed, removing his grip.

"Come with me or stay here with him" he added.

"I think she'll be fine with me" bill grinned, throwing his arm over my shoulders.

"Is that what you want?" Asher frowned.

I shrugged, not knowing what to say. A part of me wants to leave and never look back but the other wants to stay with bill, give him another chance. Not that he deserves it. I've wanted him for so long that now I feel like I'd be giving up, on myself as well. I was happy when he kissed me, I felt something that I'd never felt before. People can change, I know that for sure but I just hope bill does.

"I'll take that as a yes. I hope everything goes well". Asher groaned, grabbing his jacket.

My eyes fell low as he got up, smacking a few euros on the table for my drinks.

"I win" bill whispered.

"Maybe" I sighed, leaning into his arm.

His long fingers wrapped under my chin, my head lifting up slightly to see his. His soft lips pushed into mine, his tongue already exploring my intoxicated mouth. Beer lingered on his lips, the taste making me cringe as his other hand trailed up my thigh. For a moment everything went silent, the only sound being his soft breathing.

"I'll be back" I hummed, leaving his grasp.

My heels scratched against the dance floor, heading towards the women's bathroom. The litres of alcohol starting to build up, my head spinning. I quickly rushed into a stall, sliding down my thongs before plopping down on the toilet. Quiet laughter could be heard, jewellery clashing together.

I'll regret choosing him by tomorrow but right now I can't think straight, never mind make a solid decision. It is bill that I want but he doesn't want me, not permanently. I wish I could just accept it although it's not that easy, frustrating if anything.

I left the toilet, pulling on the shiny lever before exiting the small bathroom. My eyes darted around the packed club, bumping into a few people as I walked through the crowd. My eyes widened when I saw a red haired woman sitting on bill's lap, his lips locked onto her exposed neck. My body froze, just standing there like a twat. Before I could think straight I ran over to the booth, splashing my half empty drink into the woman's face. The alcohol seeping down her sloppy lips, her dress now soaked.

"What the fuck!?" She yelled, standing up.

"you fucking whore" I scowled.

"Hey hey no need to argue, we can share" bill sighed, patting his lap.

"Are you being serious!?" I screamed.

"Oh please. Get a grip of yourself, you look like a mess." The woman frowned, drying herself.

My arms launched out, being stopped by Tanya. Her arms wrapped around my body, walking me backwards.

"Let's get you back to the hotel." She whispered, grabbing my bag.

"No" I wined, pushing her away.

"He's not worth it." She frowned.

My eyes left her gaze, falling back onto a smug bill. He swirled his bottle in the air, a wide grin plastered on his face. Lipstick marks left on his cheeks, the woman all over him. I let out a low sigh, storming off as Tanya followed behind me.

𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
My eyes blinked open, my body sprawled out on the flat bed, my dress crumpled up on the floor. The space next to me left empty, bill no where to be seen. I squinted my eyes as I sat up, yanking the bottle of water from the side table, pouring the whole thing down my sore throat. I caught a glimpse of myself in the vanity mirror, my makeup smudged down my sorry face. The once white pillow now full of black dots, my mascara printed onto it.

I gripped the thin blanket over my bare chest as the door opened with a click, the sound buzzing through my ears. Bill finally emerged into the bedroom, the same clothes from last night still stuck to his body, love bites on his neck. I could tell he'd been with that girl, his face stays it all.

"Naked already?" Bill snickered.

"Don't speak to me." I frowned, wrapping the blanket around me.

"It was your choice, not mine." He shrugged, watching me rummage around the wardrobe.

I stayed silent, not because I wanted to but because if I spoke I'd break down. This whole thing is tiring and it's only the second day, I don't know how long I can stay here for. Last night Tanya took me back, she wanted to stay with me but I told her to go. The shame was too much and I pretty much sobbed all night, the pillow being evidence of that.

"You could've joined us, had a threesome" bill grinned, his fingers wrapping around the wardrobe door.

I yanked out some clothes, slamming his fingers into the wardrobe as it closed. His face turned red, bringing me a sense of joy. Before he could grab me I locked myself in the bathroom, his yelling being faded out by my hums. That's it. He had his final chance, now I'm actually done with him. He can play his sick game with somebody who cares, this is my holiday too and it's about time I started it..