𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞?

Sweat dripped down bill's temple, his hard member pressing against my core, my body throbbing under him. He used his free hand to guide himself inside, a soft groan escaping his lips, my legs tightening around his torso as he went deeper. His breathing now hitched, his head burrowed into my neck. I moved my hands to his back, digging my nails into his soft skin. I bit my lip as he fully entered, shoving his whole member inside of me, his thickness almost hurtful.

I threw my head into the covers, his hips thrusting into mine slowly, the knot in my stomach coming back. His moans flew through my ears perfectly, a melody I've wanted for a long time, his struggle obvious. His hand left my neck, moving to my hips for a better grip, his nails scratching my skin. His thrusts were slow but steady, making my legs shake slightly, his teeth pressing into my shoulder.

𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
My blurry vision set onto bill, his head resting on my bare chest, the memories of last night flooding back. I never expected that at all but it was a happy surprise, I just hope he was being serious. I was still a virgin and I'm not the type of person to give that to just anybody. He'll probably want to keep it a secret which is best, the last thing I need right now is the public getting involved.

I trailed my hand through his soft hair, his eyes slowly opening. The sun set perfectly onto him, the blonde streaks in his hair being illuminated, his honey eyes setting onto mine.

"Morning" I whispered.

"Morning" he hummed, stretching his long arms out.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"Better now I've seen you" he winked, kissing my cheek.

My face heated up slightly, his warm lips locking with my skin. I think he actually meant what he said, he seems different today. Although I never know with bill, he's unpredictable.

"Did you tell anyone about last night?" He questioned, sitting up.

"no why" I murmured.

"I think it's best if we keep it on the low until we figure it out, if that's okay" he grinned, his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah I think the same" I nodded, sliding out of bed.

I slid over to the wardrobe, digging out a fresh bikini, my skin begging for more sun. I reached for my baby blue set, throwing the set over my red shoulders before hopping into the bathroom. I took off my panties, them being the only clothing I had put back on, throwing them into the washing basket. The blue colour sat perfectly on my skin tone, almost making me look more tanned, my body giving a sunkissed look.

"I'll get it" bill yelled, responding to the knock on the door.

I quickly grabbed my toothbrush, spreading some white paste on before shoving it into my mouth. Beth and gustav's voices ran through our room, giving me a sense of relief. Beth was the only one who didn't judge me, I'm starting to trust her more than ever.

"Let me in" Beth tapped.

I opened the sliding door, allowing her to come inside, a smile on her face.

"What?" I mumbled, toothpaste occupying my mouth.

"Nothing just you look happier" she winked, pulling at my bikini.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked, spitting out the paste.

"I think we're going to the water park at one, so there's still time for breakfast" she smiled.

"Have you both already eaten?" I questioned, wiping my mouth.

"No we'll go down with you and bill" she hummed.

"How is it with Gustav " I taunted.

"Really good, I'm so glad we came here" she pouted, her face all mushy.

"In a way, me too" I shrugged.

"I know it wasn't easy for you but I'm happy you chose to come, it wouldn't be the same without you" she whispered, pushing her hip out.

I let out a small chuckle, walking past her into the bedroom. Gustav was helping bill with his hair, a frustrated expression on his face.

"Come on you two!" Beth groaned.

"It's not me!" Gustav wined, pushing bill.

"You look fine let's go" I spoke, nudging bill gently.

"fine, I'm starving anyway" he huffed, throwing his hands down.

I quickly shoved my essentials into the beach bag, sliding my flip flops on as bill tied his swimming shorts up. The fresh breeze flew in from outside, the smell of  flowers rising up my nose. I followed behind Beth and Gustav, bill rushing to catch up, his loud groans making me giggle. We all headed to the elevator, waiting for it to move downwards, bill still messing with his hair.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking up at him.

"My hair looks messy!" He frowned.

"No it doesn't, leave it" I snickered.

"If someone says it looks bad I'm blaming you" he joked, sticking his tongue out.

The loud chatters from other guests came into the elevator, the electric doors opening with ease. We all headed out, making our way to the breakfast bar, my stomach growling.

"Hey wait" Beth whispered, pulling me closer.

"What?" I smiled, raising my eyebrow.

"What happened last night?" She asked, her lips curled.

"Nothing" I laughed.

"So where did you get those from?" She frowned, pointing at my marked neck.

"Uh Asher" I stuttered, my eyes low.

"Oh, forgot about him" she shrugged, gripping a hold of my hand.

The smell of fruit and fresh bakes lingered in the air, my eyes peering everywhere. As much as I want to tell Beth I can't, not yet anyway. Me and bill both agreed to keep it private for now, the last time it went horribly. I think part of the reason why bill hated me was because of Tom, he puts a lot of pressure on bill which I can see now. Last night was amazing, I want more of that bill, not the ignorant side.

I let out a small sigh, grabbing a plate for myself..