𝐋𝐢𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝.

My feet sunk into the cold foam, a thin layer of water underneath, my arms cramped up to my shaky chest

My feet sunk into the cold foam, a thin layer of water underneath, my arms cramped up to my shaky chest. Bill kept near me, his dark essence starting to creep me out, his hollow eyes shining under the purple light. Georg sat at the side with Gustav, both sipping on an alcoholic beverage, Beth giving Sophia a piggyback in the distance. Freya wondered off a while ago, no sight of her anymore. Not that I'm bothered, for all I care she's dead to me. I can't believe she would do that to me and for what? A boy? she's hurting Georg aswell, I can see it on his face.

"Stop looking at him" bill frowned, standing in the way.

"I wasn't." I scowled.

"What's your problem? Why are you trying to make me angry?" He tutted, his star tattoo reflecting under the foam,

"I'm not, what's your problem?" I snickered.

"Excuse me?!" He hissed, his brows visibly moving.

"Oh just fuck off bill, I've had enough of your wining today." I sighed.

"you little bitch." He whispered, his hands lifting from under the water.

My gaze moved from bill, his face scrunched up in anger. Suddenly I was thrown under the water, bill's hands digging into my head, my eyes struggling to stay open from the chlorine. I gripped at his wrists, my legs kicking into his knees, any attempt to get a breath of air. He soon dragged me up by my hair, yanking my head backwards. His free hand squished my face, his sharp nails leaving marks in my cheeks.

"Don't make a scene." He grinned.

"Get off of me, you psycho!?!" I screamed, pushing his bare chest.

His fingers left my face, a fist forming below his torso, my head still being ragged about. I let out a deep groan as his fist collided with my jaw, the intense pain sawing through my face. His grip soon left my body, Georg pushing him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" Georg yelled, his voice heavy.

"That was your fault." Bill whispered.

I watched as Georg's face dropped, his eyes turning back to me, my hand cupping my sore jaw. Everyone's attention was focused on me, the chatters settling in around us. My glossy eyes searched around, seeking the exit. I slashed through the foam pit, my hair dripping over my face, my hands creating small waves.

"What happened?" Beth asked, pulling at my shoulder.

"Nothing. Leave me alone!" I cried, pushing her away.

I quickly pulled myself out of the water, the cold metal bars sinking into my skin. I yanked up my two piece set, bawling it up in my wet hands before running back to the hotel. My bare feet scraped across the sand, the small pieces getting stuck to my legs as I ran faster. I've never seen bill like that, yes I've seen him angry but not that bad. I was only talking to Georg, I don't understand what's so wrong with that. If anyone should be furious it should be me, after all I'm the one getting cheated on.

My breathing became hitched as I stumbled through the hotel doors, the cold marble biting at my sandy feet. A few staff members glared at me, a confused look plastered on their faces, my eyes set on the empty elevator. I practically jumped into it, spamming the third floor button, the dim light flickering above me. I was too stunned by what happened to realise I'd been crying the whole time, explains all the stares. I wiped at my wet face, chlorine seeping from my hair above. I patted at my jawline, a red mark engraved into my skin.

The doors opened with a slight click, my feet shaking as I sped out, realising I had forgotten my key card. I shoved my head into my clothes, bawling my heavy eyes out, my back slouching against the locked door.

"Are you okay miss?" A voice spoke, small wheels rolling down towards me.

"I forgot my key card and I need to get into my room." I sniffed, my red eyes staring at the old woman.

"Don't tell on me" she chuckled, walking up to the door.

I picked myself off of the carpet, allowing her to unlock the room, a sigh of relief leaving my dry lips. She shot a warm smile at me before heading back to her cart, immediately opening the wooden door. I slammed the door shut with my back, my clothes dropping onto the marble flooring, the muffled television playing in the background. My feet slapped against the floor, my hands hunched over the bathroom sink, my soaking hair covering my face.

"Y/n?" Georg whispered, locking the door.

I quickly wiped my shameful tears away, flipping my hair over to see him. His lips curled down slightly, walking towards me with comfort. His soft arms wrapped around my body, my head falling into his warm chest, his abs pressing into my stomach.

"I'm so sorry" he pouted.

"It wasn't your fault, bill's an asshole" I sighed, gazing up at him.

His deep gaze met with mine, his thumb trailing over my bikini strings. He used his free hand to wipe my cheeks, the silence becoming deafening.

" he doesn't deserve you." He frowned.

"You don't have to be nice to me" I shrugged, my hand rubbing along his muscles.

"I want to, you deserve better." He hummed, his finger scanning over my bottom lip.

He gently pressed his lips into mine, the faint taste of beer lingering on his tongue as it entered my mouth. I cupped his sharp jawline, his body pushing me into the sink behind me, his arms hooking under my thighs. He carefully lifted me up onto the counter, his grip moving to my chin, slightly pulling down my lip. The heat from his skin collided with mine, his free hand trailing over my waist. I gripped at his long brown hair, pushing his lips deeper into mine, his hard bulge pressing into my inner thigh..