COUSINS MAGIC

CONRAD
I woke up feeling slightly hungover and guilty. I feel guilty, because i know i havnt been there much for belly lately, and i think something happened last night. She wanted to tell me, but then got mad and jealous with my interaction with sheila. Its veterans day weekend, so i have today sunday and tomorrow off. Im about halfway to boston, i need to see her. i didnt realize how much i missed her, til last night. Ive been kind of an ass to her lately, and i shoudve called her, instead of going to that study group.

I dont mean to be so distant, but im really trying to get all my studying in now. That way, i can enjoy thanksgiving break. There needs to be a balance though, because i know ive been upsetting belly, these last two weeks. When i get to the house, i walk in, jeres here and bellys car is here too. Laurels is gone though, she must be in cousins still for her book stuff.

"Conrad, i knew youd show up, you knew id be headed there this morning, and came to drive with me. thats so cool man" jeremiah says hurried, with excitment, but panic.

I look at him confused.
"or maybe not, judging by your face. belly didnt tell you about what happened yesterday?!" he says quizzicaly

"I think she tried, she wanted to, but i was an ass to her. Ive been an ass for the last 2 weeks, i drove to apologize, and spend the rest of the weekend with her" i sigh.

"Ill explain everything on the way, get in the jeep" jere states urgent. He waits til were on the freeway.

"someone broke into the beach house last night" jere starts.

My eyes go wide.

"no, shit!" i reply.

"yeah, i know its crazy!" he says.

I now start to panic about belly
"was belly there when it happened? is she okay? is she in the hospital? oh god im the worst, i shoudve just taken that supid call outside," i hit my head on the window.

"Con calm down, take your breaths. bellys okay, shes not hurt" jere reassures.

I take my breaths before he continues.

"you good bro?" he asks.

"yeah im alright" i say.

"Okay anyways, cleveland took laurel out on a date, belly was home alone. She left to get snacks, when she came back, she noticed her window had a hole in it" jeremiah tells me.

"Oh no is the house okay?" i ask fearing the worst.

"For the most part yeah. Bellys room got trashed, belly called laurel who called the cops. They searched the house, they found a note in bellys room saying this was just the beginning, that she needs to watch her back" jere tells me.

My expression quickly changes to anger."somebodys threatening my girlfriend, Ill make them regret it, whoever they are" my tone was low and filled with venom.

"You should look at what belly sent me last night, the photo. i guess after she got off the phone with you, she called me next, it was kinda late" jeremiah hand me his phone.

I almost crush it in anger, when i see the photo."This is sickening, when i find out who did this, theyll be sorry. Fuck, now i feel even worse, she really needed me, and i couldnt give her 20 stupid minutes of alone time!" i say, angry at myself, and at whoever did this.

"Belly thinks this was either cam, jeremy, or both of them together. theyre the only ones who have ill wishes towards her. I agree with those guesses" jeremiah states.

"Oh i so hope its cam, there is nothing i have wanted to do more, than punch his smug little face since belly ran into him at the party store!" i reply.