Chapter Five - From good to bad, just like that.

*Ashley's POV*

This cannot be happening, I cannot have a hickey on my neck. What will my Mom and Dad say if they see it?

"I gotta find my blue turltle neck." I said opening the bathroom door.

"Stay here and don't make any noise." I said turning off the lights and closing the door.

"I'll be there in a sec, Mom, I was in the restroom." I lied as I changed my shirts and made sure the collar of the shirt covered the marking Harry had left me.

I walked over to the door, unlocked and opened it. "How are you feeling, honey?" She asked.

"Oh I'm fine now, just a little cold. I'm just gonna head to bed already." I smiled.

"Good night, Sweetheart." smiled Mom.

"Good night, Mom." I said closing and locking the door.

Man that was a real close one, I have to be more careful around here. Who knows what could've happend if she saw the hickey on my neck or Harry in my room.

I plopped myself onto my bed and let out a breath of relief, "That was too close." I whispered.

The restroom door opened and Harry leaned against the doorway, "Wanna continue what we were doing in there?" asked Harry walking towards my bed and climbing on top of me.

Before I could even answer, Harry crashed his lips onto mine. I just couldn't resist his soft pink lips and I quickly began to kiss back.

A few minutes into the make out, Harry began playing with the hem of my shirt. George has warned me about these signs, he's told me that guys who act like this aren't good for me.

"Can this come off?" He asked seducitvely.

I hesitated in answering. I wanted to, I really wanted to, but I just couldn't. Not right now. I don't know Harry very well, so I can't just allow this to happen.

"Ashley, if you don't want to it's fine." He sighed, probably hoping he wasn't making me do something I didn't want to.

Now I know, for sure, Harry isn't like most guys out there. I had an image of him as someone dominant, someone who was good at getting everything he wants and killing the people that cross him. Hearing him say this has changed the way I see him, looks like not all guys are the same.

"Trust me I want to, but my parents are in the house and I don't think we'll be... quiet enough." I said with a cheeky smile.

Harry chuckled, "That sounds just about right. Alright, well, I don't want to force you. So why don't I just wait till you fall asleep, then I leave?" He suggested.

"I'd really like that." I smiled as he plopped himself next to me.

Harry slowly wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his warm body.

"Good night Harry." I said kissing his cheek.

"Good night Ashley." He whispered pulling me closer.

As the time passed my eyelids began closing and soon enough I fell asleep.

-No One's Point of View-

Harry smiled as he watched Ashley sleep soundly on her bed, He was standing next to the window admiring her one more time before leaving.

Harry climbes out of the window and closes it behind him, he, then, began climbing down to the ground.

Harry thought his night was ruined after he got stabbed, but it turned out to be an amazing night. He got to kiss Ashley, which was something he's been wanting to do for a while. He seriously hated making her cry, which is why he told Louis to leave George alone and bring him to his house, so he can get patched up. As you can see Ashley has forgiven him about that incident because she kissed him back. What an amazing night for him, huh?