Chapter Sixty - Walking in Unexpectedly

*George'sPOV*

"Thanks for bringing your brother George! I packed all your stuff in that bag for your trip, have fun!" Mom shouted as I threw the heavy bag into the trunk of my car.

I waved at my Mom, "Thanks, Mom! I'll see you in a few days!" I said as I began driving to Ashley's house.

I know Harry didn't exactly tell me when we were going or for how long, but I really wanted to be prepared. Which is why I'm thankful my beautiful mother helped me out by packing everything into this suitcase.

Now I was on my way to Ashley's house, to check how she's doing. I know I left her in good hands, but I can't help but worry she still doesn't want to see Harry.

These past few days have been hell for her, she's been telling that she can still feel their hands on her and that every time she closes her eyes she sees their faces.

It's extremely hard to see one of my best friends like this, I can't stand it and there's nothing I can do to fix her. Ashley is scarred and the only one that can probably fix her is Harry. I just don't know if she's ready to let him yet.

This past two weeks have been hell for everyone, not just me.

Alex doesn't talk as much as she used to. She usually stays in her room and looks at pictures of the three of us when we were in middle school. She hates the fact that her best friend got sexually harassed by people who did it to anger her boyfriend. She's told me that she has nightmares of Ashley missing again and one by one they'll come after us.

I can tell Liam isn't exactly the same after the Ashley missing incident. He's way more protective of every one of the boys and Ashley, sometimes he even freaks out when Alex and I aren't around which he never did before. Basically, he's not the same.

Louis isn't his usually snappy self anymore, he would always bring up the incident where we first talked to each other and joke around about it. Now he's more serious and cautious about the things he says, especially when Ashley is around.

Niall is still his happy self, but when Ashley is around he usually just stays quiet. He always tries to make her feel comfortable. Not even a second would go by when Harry left her side, that Niall would ask if she was ok or if she need anything.

Zayn has always been serious and quiet when we would go out or hang out, but now he's more serious and quiet than usual. The one big difference I've noticed about Zayn is that he can't sit still. Like if we were to be talking in the living room, he would always be shaking his leg, looking around, walking to the kitchen, and or standing up.

Harry...poor Harry. He's the one that this affected the most and hasn't exactly been the same joking Harry that I met after he stopped the boys from beating me up. Harry has been more quiet and cautious with Ashley. Whenever we would drive to his house or anywhere else, he would hold her hand tightly or wrap his arm around her protectively. Now he looks around way more than he did before, probably checkin to see if any enemies are around.

In other words, none of us are the same and I can say that none of us will be fore a while. We're probably going to be a bit more cautious and careful with each other from now on.

I thought all of these things as I parked my car in Ashley's driveway, "Lets hope she's up." I said to myself.

I made my way up the steps on the porch and turned the nob, "Looks like Mr. 'I'm her boyfriend, I'll protect her' left the door unlocked." I said rolling my eyes as I stepped into the house.

I looked around the living room and noticed it was empty, I really didn't want to call out for Harry because what if Ashley was asleep. I wouldn't want to wake her.