Chapter SixtyTwo - Danger and Relaxation

*Harry'sPOV*

"What the hell is going on?!" I shouted over the loud noise.

Jason turned to face me, "I think Snipers found out about our plan and are attacking the house, we really have to get out of here!" He shouted.

I shook my head, "No, we can't let them win again. Get the boys and tell them to put on their bullet proof vests as quickly as possible!" I ordered putting on my vest and a sweater.

I looked out the window and saw members of Snipers all over the place, "Why the fuck did they bring everyone?!" I asked myself.

"Harry! What's going on?!" shouted the boys as they walked down stairs and putting on their vests.

I shrugged, "I have no idea, but the snipers have something planned for us. They have all their men out there." I explained looking around.

"Were going to need back up." Zayn said sternly as he got his phone out.

I placed my hand on his phone, "Hold on, John is telling everyone something."

We all looked outside and carefully watched at what they were planning.

John made everyone hold their fire and said a few things. Before we knew it, everyone was gone except for John, Matt, Dustin, and three of their men standing on the front lawn.

"Looks like they want us to go outside." Liam said looking outside.

I shook my head, "None of you are going anywhere, I'm going out there alone. You guys wait here." I ordered.

As soon as I got up, everyone did as well.

"That's an order boys, stay here." I said sternly before walking towards the door and opened it slowly.

As soon as I stepped out, I saw John and his men standing before me making want to kill them right then and there.

I hated these guys and they knew it, they knew I wanted them dead or gone.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I shouted angrily.

John smirked, "Well it's nice to see you too, Styles."

I rolled my eyes, "Cut the crap, Gonzalez. Why are you really here?!" I growled.

I hated when this asshole stalled, it meant he didn't even know what to say or he was nervous of what he was doing. I didn't care about this, I didn't need this right now.

"You know exactly why were here, Styles. We know about your little plan and have come to put a stop to it. You won't be doing any damage to my gang and or warehouses this week because were here to take you and your friends out." John smirked.

"Take us out? You do realize, we have way better weapons than you do right? If we wanted to, we can shoot your brains out right now." I growled.

"Get the fuck out of our yard!" shouted the boys standing behind me.

I stepped down the steps of the house with my boys behind me, "If I were you, I'd leave our territory before we do something about it."

John chuckled, "Alright, look, were just here to warn you about jumping us. It won't be so easy now that were on full alert."

I had to find out who the snitch was, if they stay unpunished...our gang is ruined.

Without another ,word John and his boys began driving away probably thinking they're off the hook.

"What the fuck, Styles?! Are we just going to let some asshole shoot up the house, then let him drive away?!" Jason shouted obviously disappointed.