Chapter FiftyFour - "What Happened?"

*Harry'sPOV*

As I drove to my house, there were two things on my mind.

Ashley, and this whole warehouse situation.

Ashley because I left her in such a fragile state and he can easily get sick by worrying about this bullshit.

The warehouse situation because it's where we keep our valuable bunch, our drugs. Yeah we've tried drugs before but we never really got addicted to it, now we sell it and make good profits out of it. But if all our merchandise was destroyed, then there goes our business.

"What exactly happened?" Liam asked.

"I already told you, McCann called me and told me someone attacked the warehouse and I told him to get out of there and meet me at the house." I explained as I turned into a familiar neighborhood.

"What about the other people that helped there, there were women in there Harry." Zayn said sternly.

That's when Liam and Louis sat up straight and waited tentatively for me to answer.

I wasn't surprised when these guy got a bit worried because their girlfriends work with us there in that warehouse. It's not that we made them work there, it's because that's where Liam, Zayn and Louis met Danielle, Zayn, and Eleanor. The three girls actually came into our warehouse together and ended up staying for a long time, not the three girls are dating three boys of kinds.

Harry chuckled, "Relax boys, I'm pretty sure they're safe at the house. If they're not there, I promise we'll go to the warehouse to look for them." I smiled.

They all nodded and relaxed into their seat.

As we neared the house, I couldn't help but think about Ashley. It's bad enough that she's already in the hospital, but now I can't be there with her is making it worst for her.

She hasn't even told me what those assholes did to her and it's eating me up inside, but when I find out what they did to her.....lets just say it isn't going to be pretty .

"Alright guys, lets go." I said getting off and walking inside.

"Well look who finally showed up." chuckled a familiar voice.

I rolled my eyes and greeted my friend, "Glad you're alright mate." I nodded.

Jason smiled, "You're lucky I had time to spare, Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie are inside. You guys should probably go comfort them." He smiled at Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

The three nodded before walking inside the house.

"So what happened?" I asked feeling a bit interested in the situation.

Jason shook his head, "I don't really know how they got in, I was packing some things when it started smelling weird. That's when I realized someone had gassed the place, as soon as I smelled it I ran to look for the girls. As soon as I found them, we all ran out of there and came straight here." He explained.

"Who would even dare to mess with my shit?" I asked feeling a bit aggrivated.

Jason sighed, "Mate, everyone thinks you've gone soft. I was at a bar last night and I heard two guys talking about you. They said every since you started dating some girl, that you've gone soft. I tried to tell them that you're not dating anyone or even gone soft, but they seemed very possitive. I'm sure its just bullshit that's going around, right?" Jason laughed.

"Why do they assume I'm going soft just because I have a girlfriend?" I questioned ignoring Jason's previous question.

He cocked a brow, "Wait, so you do have a girl?" Jason asked looking a bit confused.

"Yeah, he does. But just cuz he's dating someone doesn't mean he's gone soft. The boys with Snipers will tell you otherwise. Harry gave 'em a good beating." chuckled Niall making me smile.

Jason frowned, "Those assholes still thinking they're better?" He growled.

I nodded and so did Niall, "They kidnapped my girl for a day and beat her up pretty bad. She's in the hospital right now, she doesn't know I run a drug deal business with the boys." I explained.

Jason's eyes widened, "Are you serious? They hurt her that bad?!" He asked amazed for a bit.

I nodded, "I don't know what else they did to her, she won't tell me. As soon as Ashley gets out of the hospital I'm sending her on vacation with her friends while I make those assholes suffer for what they did to her. Are you in?" I asked.

Jason smiled, "I gladly accept." He smirked before shaking my hand.

________________________________________

Hey everyone!! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I've been catching up on homework which is why I haven't gone to practice for a while lol.

Anyways, I'm sorry for the short chapter and its crappy too. I promise that the next one will be waaaaay better :)

Comment and tell me what you guys think :)

Vote?

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND FOR NOT GIVING UP ON MY STORY!! I LOVE YOU ALL, I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH!! I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!

-Ashley.xxxxx