Chapter Thirty - Still Love Drunk Over You

*Ashley'sPOV*

"Where the hell have you been?!" shouted Dad as I walked through the door of my house.

This is exactly what I wanted to avoid the past four hours I was gone, I left the house at around 8:00pm and here I am coming back at 12:00am. I honestly couldn't care any less about this, my parents should've seen this coming. They were saying shit about Harry in front of me and they expect me not to run out the door, hurt? Well too bad because, that's exactly what I did. I knew I was going to get in trouble, but I didn't really care anymore. I mean, what more can my parents do to me? They already made me loose the one guy I've ever loved, so what else are they going to do to me?

"Out!" I shouted walking towards the stairs.

My dad quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, "Ashley, we need to talk to you."

I rolled my eyes and snapped arm out of his hold, without another word I walked towards the couch and sat down.

My mom and dad then sat next to each other on the couch in front of me, but right when I thought I was going to suffer yet another lesson from these two people in front of me I feel someone sit next to me.

George.

I turned to him and smile, he did the same thing.

"Ashley, you have to stop acting like a child and accept the fact that you can't see that boy anymore." Dad spoke sternly.

I rolled my eyes, "That 'boy' has a name, it's Harry, and I love him. There's nothing you can do about it, you can't make me love someone else or stop me from loving him because no matter what you do I will always love him."

I could right away, just by the look on my dad's face, see that he was competely shocked for my respose and I was really happy he was.

"Ashley, honey, love is a very powerful word. That young man probably didn't-

"Don't say that he didn't mean it because he did, you don't know Harry like I do. You have no idea what he's been through and everything that's happened to him in the past. Don't you dare say he doesn't love me, when you yourselfs haven't even met him!!" I shouted angrily.

Dad stood up from the couch and looked at me coldly, "I don't want to meet that son of a bitch, he's nothing but trouble and a complete dissapointed to his family. If his family would've raised him right-

"Shut the fuck up, Dad. Don't bring his family into this because you don't know them either! You've seriously got to stop being a judgemental asshole and learn to get to know people before you say anything about them or their family!!" I shouted balling my hands into fists.

Dad suddenly stepped closer to me, but before I could comprehend what was going on; his hand came in contact with my right cheek.

"AHH!" I shouted holding my cheek as tears began running down my cheeks.

"Daniel!" shouted Mom standing from her seat along with George that placed a hand on my now red cheek.

"Fuck you, Dad!" I shouted before grabbing George's hand and running out of the house.

I looked around for a bit, "Come on, over here." said George leading me towards his car.

I was glad George understood I didn't want to be at home right now, especially for what my father just did. I know I was being disrespectful, but I was only deffending the person I love.

"Sorry you had to see that." I sniffled.

George shook his head, "Its not your fault."

"Can we just go to a diner or get something to eat or drink?" I asked wipping the tears off my face.