Chapter FortyThree - Is this it?

Ok for starters I want to apoligies for saying I wanted 5,000 votes in my previous chapter, my cousin started reading the story and he said that people don't like it because they don't vote. I felt a little discouraged and wanted more votes, which is why I asked for that many votes. I am so sorry guys and that will never happen again, ever!! I love you all!!!! 

Also this chapter is deticated to zahrakang for her many and sweet comments that motivated me to do better in this story, you're amazing girl!! :)

_______________________________________________________________________

*Harry'sPOV*

I finally got to my house and stormed inside, "Is everyone here?" I asked looking around.

Everyone nodded and stayed looking at me, "Alright, well I think I know who has Ashley. It's pretty obvious that John would kidnap her, so my guess is that he has her." I nodded.

I didn't have to over think if John really had Ashley, I knew he had her and he is going to pay for doing this shit. I will make sure to tear him up limb by limb and that he'll never be able to bother her ever again.

"So what's the plan, Styles?" George asked as he and Alex sat on the couch along with the boys and I.

I knew we shouldn't be sitting down at a time like this, but we al had to think of a plan on how to get Ashley back. We can't just barge into John's place and demmand Ashley back because that would end in disaster. Whether we like it or not we have to come up with a plan.

I thought hard about something that we could do to get Ashley back, but nothing popped into my head. You might think it would be easy to take Ashley back, since John doesn't want to fight me, but his place is surounded by body guards. He is an even bigger pussy than you thought.

"Harry, think faster. We gotta get Ashley." George rushed.

I glared at him, "I'm trying, but nothing comes up. We can't just barge into the place, you know!" I snapped.

I didn't mean to snap at George like I did, but I was really stressed out. Ashley has never been taken like this before, yeah she has been followed by them , but never taken and this is really stressing me out because I don't know how to get her back.

"How about we just drive by and see if anything is out of the ordinary?" Alex suggested.

"If we go in my car or any of the other boys' cars, they'll recognize us and change location." I said putting my head in my hands and sighing frustratedly.

Louis then spoke up, "Why don't we send Alex to the house selling something and if she hears something, then we'll know they have her and where." He suggested.

Niall stood up and shook his head, "No, there's no way I'm going to let Alexandra do that. It's bad enough her best friend is already there, there's no way I'm letting her get captured too." He said sternly.

Alex shook her head, "No Niall, I thank you for caring for me but if this means helping my best friend getting out of there then I'm willing to do it." She nodded.

"Plus, I'm going with her. I'm pretty sure those guys don't know me." smiled George standing up.

"I don't think anyone has to go alone, we can all go but in a car that they won't recognize us in." I nodded.

George quickly spoke up, "We can go in mine." He smiled

Maybe this plan could work, maybe they're is a chance that we'll get Ashley back before anything else could happen to her. I just have to have some and confidence that this plan could work.