Chapter Twelve- "You're such a tease."

*Harry'sPOV*

I rolled my eyes as I walked back into the kitchen.

"How's the girlfriend?" asked the cook Cara.

Cara and I are really great friends which is how I got the job so easily, not really a job, but whatever.

"Over protective Father, nice Mother and George is just there looking like an idiot." I scoffed as I handed them their orders.

"Well at least you get to keep an eye on them." She chuckled.

"Yeah, at least I can do that." I sighed leaning against the sink.

I saw a familiar figure pass by the door and head towards the restrooms. Her pink blouse moving from her walking, which, might I add, made her look incredibly irresistible.

"I'll be right back, Cara." I smiled following the figure to the restroom.

I saw the door to the ladies restroom close, meaning Ashley was already inside.

"Alright, he's just here to watch George. Don't start thinking he doesn't trust you, he believes that you're just friends." I heard Ashley tell herself in the restroom.

I seriously didn't think she would see this as me not trusting her. I honestly do trust her, it's George I don't trust. I just came to keep an eye on her not to make her feel like this.

The door slowly opened and out came Ashley.

Without thinking I pinned her to the wall and smashed my lips agains hers. At first Ashley struggled in my grip until she realized it was me and began kissing me back.

"I do trust you babe, it's just I felt like I should come and keep an eye on things." I said after we broke the kiss.

Ashley nodded and smiled, "You're a good boyfriend, you know that?" She smiled.

"I've been told a few times by the most amazing girl in my life." I chuckled pecking her lips.

"Hmm, this girl sounds interesting." smirked Ashley sliding he hands down my front, starting at the chest and stopping right above my jeans.

"Yeah, she's real interesting." I whispered seductively into her ear.

Ashley slid her hand down on my clothed dick, making me let out a quite groan. Man, I didn't think my good little princess could do these kinds of these to me.

"Oops." She teased.

As soon as I calmed myself down I smirked, "You're such a tease, Jones." I growled.

I began attacking her neck with sloppy wet kisses.

"H-Harry stop." She begged.

I smirked, "Next time this happens, I won't hesitate to keep going. You just got lucky were in a restaurant." I chuckle kissing her once more then letting go of her.

She blushed and looked down at her shoes.

"I didn't know you had a side like this, I hope next time I see it it's on a bed at my house." I winked before kissing her lips again.

"Harry, you probably won't see it soon." She smirked kissing my neck.

I let out another quiet moan and pressed my hands to her cheeks, "It's alright, good things come to those who wait." I winked.

"Really, is that so?" She smirked as she began kissing my lips.

I quickly kissed back and groaned as her hips rolled against mine. Ashley began leaving kisses on my jaw and down to my neck.

"Dang babe, I love this side of you." I said moving my head to the side to give Ashley more room.

She began nibbling at the skin on my neck and sucking as well, I knew this was going to leave a love bite which I was going to have to get my payback later on.

"See, good things come to those who don't wait." She whispered with a smirk.

"Babe, as much as I'd love to continue this right now, we can't. You already left a mark and if you leave anymore I'm gonna have to get you back now instead of later." I smirked.

"You got lucky, Styles." She winked as she began walking away.

"So did you, Jones. So did you." I said to myself as I walked back into the kitchen.

******

*Ashley'sPOV*

The dinner was going great so far, it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be.

"More water ma'am?" asked Harry looking at my mom.

"Thank you dear, I'll make sure to leave a good tip." smiled Mom.

Harry frowned, "Oh there's no need for that ma'am, I'm perfectly fine without one." smiled Harry.

"We're leaving you a tip sweetie, here." smiled Mom handing Harry a ten dollar bill.

Harry pushed the money back and shook his head, "No, I don't want it. Thank you." smiled Harry.

I got up and grabbed the money from my Mom's hand. I then turned to Harry and smirked as I slid the money into his pocket.

"You're keeping it and that's final." I said as I turned on my heels and sat back down.

"That's my girl." smiled Dad.

His smile then turned into a smile and glared at me, "I still don't ever want to see you touch a boy like that again." He snapped.

I giggled and nodded.

Harry sighed. "Thank you for the generous tip and I'm hoping to see you come back here soon." smiled Harry glaring at me.

Mom and Dad got up and walked out first with George behind them.

"You grabbed my crotch again and I'm pretty sure it wasn't an accident." said Harry sounding a bit uneasy.

I looked down and saw the big bulge in his pants. "Did little me do what?" I smirked.

"These are the things you do to me, babe." He growled looking to see if my parents were in sight.

"Well maybe," I said sliding my hand onto his crotch again, "We can fix this little problem." I smirked.

"You'd really do that for me?" asked Harry looking interested.

"Yeah." I said making my lips brush against his and rolling my front on Harry's crotch.

"Then lets do it." He smirked about to kiss me.

I quickly pulled away, "Not tonight, baby." I smirked turning on my heels and walking away, leaving a very horny Harry behind.

"You're such tease!" I heard Harry shout as I walked away.

________________

Hi everyone!!

Sorry for the short chapter, I have to finish some science homework. Gotta go, bye! :)

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote!

-Ashley