Chapter SixtyOne - Memories

*Ashley'sPOV*

It's been a week and a half since Harry and I made love and nothing has changed. The love we have for each other is still going strong.

My parents have actually returned from their long trip, my sister obviously went back to Florida and I'm glad of that. It's not that I don't want her here, it's that I can't stand her. She's always getting in between my life especially when I have a boyfriend.

Now that she's gone, all of that is over.

"Mom! Dad!" I called out running downstairs with my two suitcases in my hands.

"George and Alex are out front, I'm leaving!" I shouted grabbing my back and slipping it on.

Mom and Dad rushed into the living room and smiled at me.

As you can probably see, things have cooled down between us. They keep the comments they have about Harry to themselves, sometimes, and left me alone about it. I can tell they still don't like the idea of me dating a criminal, but they really can't do anything to stop me and I think they finally realized it.

There was a sudden knock on my door, "Hold on, I can't find my ticket!" I shouted in panic looking through my bag.

I was relieved when I saw the plane ticket tucked in safely in my bag, "Never mind, I found it." I said smiling.

As soon as I looked up, I was met with my father's disappointed face staring out the door, I switched my vision to the door and saw Harry standing there with his eyes on me.

"Harry, I thought you were going to wait at the airpot." I said giving my boyfriend a hug.

I can tell Harry was a bit awkward in showing affection towards me in front of my parents. Apparently they can't see how much of a gentleman he really is.

"Why didn't you tell us he was going?" Dad snapped looking at Harry with disgust.

I rolled my eyes, "Harry isn't going, he's just going to drop me off at the airport to say goodbye. This trip is for Alex, George, and I only." I said sternly.

My dad stared at me unsurely, "I don't know if I should believe you, you've lost my trust a when you started dating that boy." He glared.

I can't say that my Father's words didn't hurt me because they did, but I didn't want to make Harry think it's bad for us to be together.

"That boy has a name and it's Harry. You don't know-

I was interrupted by Harry speaking up, "You have no reason to not trust Ashley. Just because she's dating me doesn't mean you can loose trust in her. I know the things that I've done in the past haven't really been good at all, but Ashley isn't apart of it and never be apart of what I do. So don't say you've lost trust in Ashley because falling in love with me is not a crime." He said before turning around and getting into his car.

I hated it when Harry knocked on my door. I always try to wait for him outside because every time my parents say they've lost trust in me because of him, he feels guilty.

Harry constantly feels like he's getting in between my family and I, even though I tell him it's not his fault he still seems to blame himself.

"Bye Mom, I'll see you guys later." I said to my Mother.

As you can probably see,I'm ignoring my dad. He's the main reason why Harry usually gets upset. When Dad says my life would better if I never met him or when he says they've lost trust in me because of him....Harry tends to get a bit angry or upset.

I sat on the passenger seat closing the door beside me once I was seated.

I turned to face Harry and noticed his hands were tightly holding on to the wheel, making his knuckles turn white.