Chapter SixtyThree - Plans don't always work out...

*Harry'sPOV*

"Alright, so tonight we'll strike. I don't care if I get hurt, I will kill that asshole that had the guts to spy on us and John Gonzalez." I growled as all of us piled into the van.

When John and his men left, the boys and I decided on attacking the Snipers. I knew this was going to be a dangerous fight, but I was sure to give all the boys the best bullet proof vests. There were only a few, but knowing myself....I'd probably go straight in for the kill. So I gave all my men protective vests.

Yeah I have a vest on, but I won't exactly need it, I'll just go straight in for the kill and will probably dodge some of the action that will probably go down.

"Are you sure we have to do this, Harry? We can talk this through with them, we could get in a lot of trouble if we get caught and I don't think Ashley would like to come home to-

"Nothing is going to happen, I know for sure because not many cops pass by John's place. Don't worry Liam, I've thought this through." I smiled happily knowing this plan was going great.

Liam nodded in approval, "Well I give you props for being careful." He smiled.

As we continued to drive to John's plcae, the only thing on my mind was Ashley. John has made her go through hell and back, so I'm going to make him pay for everything that he's done to not only my gang and I but my girlfriend as well.

John is going to regret ever messing with me and the people I care about. He's going to wish he was never born once I get to go. I don't care what it takes, John will die tonight.

"Harry, I know you want to kill John but I don't think that's a good idea." Louis said as he continued to drive us to our destination.

I rolled my eyes, "I'm the one that's going to do it and I'll make sure you guys aren't involved. If anything happens to me, you guys can continue the gang and take care of Ashley. But I already know I've got nothing to worry about, so neither should you guys." I smiled.

I knew killing John wasn't going to do anything, but I really just want to get rid of him. He's hurt my girlfriend and has bothers my gang too many times, I'm getting real tired of this bullshit and I'm going to finally end it.

There were so many possibilities that could happen tonight, but me loosing to John wasn't one of them.

"Alright, were here. How do you want to brake in?" Louis asked as he put the van in park.

"You guys go in through the back door, I'll go in through John's window." I smirked.

"Can we kill anyone?" Zayn asked getting his gun ready along with the other boys.

"Yeah, I'd like some of that action." Jason smirked.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "No, I'm not letting you guys help me kill John for a reason. I don't want you guys to get involved with this, so if we get caught I'm the only one that goes to jail. So no killing, understand?"

Everyone nodded, "Yes, sir." They said I'm unison making me chuckle.

The boys and I split to our positions, them through the back and me through the window. It wasn't easy tog get up to a window, but to me it wasn't exactly hard.

As soon as I climbed in, I began to hear gunshots downstairs. Looks like the boys already got to work and the sound of this could only bring a smile to my face.

"Don't let anyone through that door, I have to get some stuff from my room!"shouted a familiar voice.

I quickly hid in the closet and waited for John to walk through the door.