Chapter TwentyNine - Broken

Listen to Lightweight by Demi Lovato while you read this chapter, I was listening to it while I was writing it and I sorta cried. Lol. That was just a suggestion, you guys don't have to. Anyways, hope you like the chapter and don't forget to vote Enjoy!

________________________________________

*Ashley'sPOV*

I felt hurt and broken.

I didn't know what to even do anymore.

All I know is, I lost the best thing in my life.

The one guy I loved, Harry Styles.

"Ashley, I'm sorry this has to happen. I know it's going to be hard, but I'm sure it's best for you two to not see each other anymore. It will not only be good for you, but it will also make your parents happy." He sighed as we drove away from Harry's house.

I shook my head, "I love him Niall, I can't just forget about someone like him. He means everything to me."

"And you mean everything to him. Harry is going to have a hell of a hard time getting over this, he isn't the kind of guy that would let a girl into his life. Harry is, well was, the kind of guy to just fuck a girl then never see or talk to her again. But you came along and changed that. He really loves you Ashley and its going to be really hard for him to let you go. There will be times when he wants to go up to you and be with you, but he can't." sighed Niall.

"Niall, you don't understand. I don't care if I'm risking everything to be with him, my parents expect me to be the little angel they've always wanted and the thing is...I don't want to. When Harry came into my life, he changed the way I saw things. He helped me become more...more outgoing and have fun for once. Before he came into my life, all I cared about was my grades and school. I actually got the chance to let loose and actually love someone without judgement. Now thanks to my idiot sister, I've lost that." I said sobbing into my hands.

No matter what Niall or my parents or anyone in this world told me, I still love Harry. Nothing is going to change the way I feel about him, I don't think I can do this. My parents have to at least give him a chance, they don't know a thing about him and they shouldn't be judging him.

I didn't want to say goodbye, not now, not ever! I don't want to make my parents happy and give them what they want because its my choice in who I get to fall in love with. They have no say in this and they can't make me love anyone else, no matter what!

"Niall, I don't want to go home." I finally spoke as he stopped at a red light.

Niall turned to look at me, "Then where am I suppose to take you?" He asked.

"You can't go back to Harry's." He quickly added.

"I know, so take me to my friend Alex's house." I said as I pointed him into the direction of her house.

Niall nodded, "Alright." He said as he began driving towards the house I directed him to.

*Harry'sPOV*

"AHHH!!!" I shouted angrily throwing a flower vase to the wall and watching it shatter into pieces.

"Zayn, help me out here." Liam nodded.

Zayn quickly did what he was told and pulled my arms back and held onto me tightly.

"Let me go!" I shouted angrily trying to brake free.

I didn't care about anything anymore, nothing can make things better. Nothing but Ashley, she's the only one that can fix me right now. Sadly, she's not here and I have to deal with this with the boys' help.