Chapter FortyOne - Taken

*NoOne'sPOV*

As the eight friends watched their movie, things were being planed else where.

In John's house, where he is talking with the other boys, they are planning on taking Ashley from Harry.

"How exactly are we suppose to do that?" growled Dustin.

Dustin was sick and tired of the Kings making them look bad. He's tired of Harry and his boys always making them the underdogs. Dustin wanted things to change and he was planning on making sure John changes things.

John rolled his eyes, "When Ashley is walking to school, she usually tells Harry she'll meet him there so that will be when we get her." John explained.

Matt knew this plan wouldn't work from the moment John said the word school. He knows Harry knows better than to let Ashley walk to school alone again, John fucked up the last time and got caught by them. Which is why John was in his bed resting right now.

"John, I don't think that's a really good idea. Harry knows we'll try to get her alone, so I'm more than sure he doesn't let her walk alone anymore." Matt explained.

John shook his head, "That's where you're wrong, Matt. Ashley is and always will be independent, therefore she will convince Harry to let her walk to school." He smirked.

Dustin smiled, "So how are we going to do this?" He asked.

John smirked, "I got the perfect plan boys." He chuckled evilly.

******

In the City of Chicago, where Ashley's parents were at, her father Daniel, her mother Lillian, and her sister Jennifer were in the hotel talking.

"Lillian, I cannot believe you let my daughter stay in that hospital with those criminals." Daniel growled glaring at his wife.

Ever since they left the hospital, Daniel hadn't talked to his wife and she didn't even try talking to him. Lillian knew better than to talk to her husband when he was in a bad mood. She knew he would get like this because things didn't go his way.

"She's my daughter too, Daniel and I'm only doing what makes her happy. Don't you want her to be happy again? Don't you want her to trust and talk to us again? Cuz I sure as hell do! My baby girl hated us, her own parents, for way to long and I'm not getting in the way of the one young man that makes her happy!" Lillian snapped.

As much as she loved her husband, Lillian has had enough of his bullshit. She's sick and tired of Daniel acting this way towards their youngest daughter. Lillian just wanted her daughter to be happy and to love them again, but if Daniel keeps acting the way he is nothing will ever change.

Daniel, on the other hand, doesn't want his daughter near Harry and his boys. He doesn't think they're right for her and he is planning on keeping them away from each other, no matter what it takes.

"My daughter will not be seen with that boy, he's killed many people! He killed my father!!" Daniel shouted angrily.

Lillian rolled her eyes, "Your father was a monster, way worst than Harry. Spencer killed anything and anyone in his path, he didn't care for anything else. He would've killed you if it wasn't for Harry killing him first you knew what his plan was and that was to kill us and our girls!" She shouted.

What Lillian was saying was completely and absolutely true. Spencer, a.k.a Daniel's father, was indeed going to kill his family. Spencer had a plan to get rid of all his family so nothing and no one could get in the way of his power over the gangs. As you can see, everything has gotten to his head and he wasn't exactly thinking straight. If it wasn't for Harry killing Spencer when he ambushed Harry and his boys, the Jones family would be dead right now.