Chapter Three - Dinner And A Surprise

Ashley.

" Ashley." called out a somewhat raspy voice.

My eyes opened slowly to reveal a very confused George standing right in front of me.

I, quickly, sat up... or at least I tried to. A pair of strong arms prevented me from actually sitting up.

It was then that I noticed his face was only inches away from mine. I never once thought I'd ever see Harry look so peaceful and... vulnerable.

I snapped myself out of my own thoughts and gently shook him, "Harry." I said shaking him lightly.

"Yeah?" He said still with his eyes closed and arms around me.

"Can you let go?" I asked.

His eyes suddenly opened, "Y-Yeah, sorry." He said releasing his grip around me.

I smiled, "It's okay, thank you." I said straighting out my clothes and looking at George.

I placed my hand on George's cheek, "You feeling ok?" I asked, worriedly examining his face.

He placed his hand over mine, "Yeah I'm fine, but Alex just texted me saying your Mom was looking for you. We should probably get going." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

Harry sighed and looked a bit angry, for some reason. "I'll drive you guys." He said in his morning voice, which I found very attractive, while he slipped on a hoodie.

"Thank you so much for helping me with George." I said as we walked out and towards his car.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Styles. You're not as bad as I thought." smiled George as he climbed into the backseat.

He still looked a bit mad towards George, but he replied, surprisingly, more polite than expected.

"I'm just glad you aren't too pissed at me for doing what I did to you." smiled Harry backing out from his driveway and towards the directions that I gave him to my house.

I smiled at the thought of George and Harry getting along.

"You're not as bad as I thought."

Those words kept repeating in my head as Harry drove towards my house. I couldn't believe George was keeping his cool.

I'm glad he wasn't mad at Harry, even though he has every right to.

"Ashley, were here." said Harry parking two houses down from my house which was good because my parents can't know of what happened or that I was with Harry.

"I appreciate that you're not gonna turn us in. Thanks, Mathews." said Harry giving George a nod.

"Call me George, and no problem. After all you're the one that called them off." smiled George.

"Thanks." smiled George clapping hands with Harry.

"Ashley." called out Harry before I could walk away.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Will I see you again?" He asked nibbling on his bottom lip...nervously?

"We'll see each other at school tomorrow, we have the same math class." I chuckled giving him a small smile.

He smiled and nodded, "I know, w-what I meant to stay was... can I have your number?" He said with a smirk.

There's the cheeky bad boy Harry I know.

"Sure." I smiled as he handed me his phone.

I quickly typed my number into his phone and saved it.