Chapter 1

"Mr. An, are you willing to become a partner with Mr. Lin, no matter whether you are rich or poor, forever?"

"Mr. An, Mr. An? Are you willing?"

Today is the wedding of An Ran, the young master of An's Group, and Lin Chuan, the son of Lin's Maoye. Lin's Maoye is a large company in City A, and Lin Chuan is an only son. Therefore, for such a big event as a wedding, Father Lin has all the prominent figures in the business world. Come, including various news media have also arrived at the scene.

The flashlight shone steadily on the two newcomers on the stage. The scene was very lively. The host stood beside him with a message and kept asking questions. But An Ran, as the protagonist, held the bouquet tightly in his hand, white roses He was so pinched and deformed by his slender fingers that he refused to answer.

An Ran looked young, in his early twenties, and had the clean and clear temperament of a young man. Coupled with the slim-fitting white dress he was wearing today, his whole body was so handsome that Lin Chuan couldn't take his eyes away the whole time.

But at this time, he lowered his head slightly, and the hair on his forehead covered his eyes. Lin Chuan could not see his expression more and more clearly.

Perhaps due to the unusual commotion on the stage, the audience gradually started talking. Speaking of the new couple, they all thought that the An family had surpassed the Lin family. The Lin family had a great business and kind people. They had always been good people in the business world, and the An's Group It is just an upper-middle-class enterprise with no characteristics and is not worth mentioning among many outstanding companies.

But the young couple are so destined. They met at work and fell in love at first sight. Over the past few years, there has never been any scandal or misunderstanding between them. A few days ago, they even adopted a child who is over one year old. They even made arrangements for the child. Yes, it can be seen that they plan to be together for the rest of their lives.

In addition, the An's Group was experiencing an economic crisis, so Lin Chuan took action in the name of his son-in-law to resolve the marriage at this time. In the eyes of outsiders, the An family was getting a huge advantage by not only getting a good son-in-law but also saving the company.

Everyone in the audience had their own opinions. Some felt it didn't matter, while others wished the others would break up. They joked: "Master Lin is really good at caring for people. This little guy even played the trick of refusing to welcome you at the wedding, and he wasn't even annoyed at all."

"That's right, Master Lin is one of the best men in a million. An Ran is just...heh, he looks pretty good, and his figure looks sexy..."

Sensing that An Ran was a little abnormal on the stage, Lin Chuan took a deep breath and said softly: "Ran Ran?"

Lin Chuan is wearing a black dress today, which matches the person next to him. An Ran looks really beautiful today. I have been with him for several years, and I never knew that An Ran can be so clean and beautiful. It is just like a memory. The angel in the picture made him want to touch his fair little face.

But when Lin Chuan just raised his hand, he heard a "pop" sound, and the person opposite opened his hand.

"Don't touch me!" An Ran suddenly raised his head, stared at Lin Chuan and said coldly, with a chill in his eyes that he couldn't hide in time.

An Ran slapped him down, and the audience fell silent. Everyone stared at the stage tightly without daring to say a word. Only An's father was stunned for a moment, then got up and walked forward from the back of the banquet hall with An's mother.

"What are you doing?"

Lin Chuan frowned. Ever since they started dating, An Ran's eyes were full of love whenever they fell on him. Although he didn't like it very much, it made him feel particularly accomplished. But what was he doing now? Shame on him in public, this is a wedding scene!

Although Lin Chuan was angry, he still had to maintain his good image in front of so many people. He held his breath and warned An Ran in a low voice: "Why are you so crazy all of a sudden?"

An Ran pursed her lips, her fair and delicate face was frowning tightly, her two light eyebrows were slightly straightened, and her slightly pursed pink lips made her facial features even more beautiful.

But at this time, his chest was heaving and his eyes were dull, as if he was still in a trance and confused. He knew that Lin Chuan standing opposite was a beast in human skin!

In his last life, Lin Chuan was like this. He tricked him into getting married with sweet words. On the surface, he loved him, loved him, and was kind to him, but secretly he had a lot of lovers. When he got tired of playing with him, he kicked him away and took up all kinds of lovers. Taking advantage of his love for the child, they tricked him into drowning in the river.

The moment he sank into the water, he realized that Lin Chuan was just playing with him from the beginning to the end.

An Ran thought that he was destined to die, but he didn't expect that he would be reborn, and even be reborn at his wedding to Lin Chuan!

An Ran was holding flowers in one hand, covering her face with the other and laughing. She bent over and laughed more and more crazily. Her whole body was trembling, and her laughter was crazily like a devil returning from hell. It was frightening to hear...

"Linchuan, I want you to die!"

An Ran raised her hand and smashed the flower in her hand at Lin Chuan's face, but it was just a bouquet of flowers. It could hit someone to such a degree that Lin Chuan didn't even move his head.

An Ran's mind was buzzing, and the scene stayed on the scene he saw when he fell into the water. He looked at Lin Chuan with eyes full of hatred, and punched him hard with his fists.

Lin Chuan easily grabbed his arm and said angrily: "An Ran, I gave you a face, didn't I? What on earth are you crazy about?"

"Don't you know why I'm crazy? Lin Chuan, you beast, go to hell!"

"Snapped!"

An Ran paused, and the burning pain on his face told him that Lin Chuan had hit him.

As for the audience, which had gone from complete silence when they first watched the show to roaring now, Lin Chuan was almost impatient and held back his anger: "Pick up the flowers and get married properly."

An Ran covered her face and gritted her teeth: "You are dreaming."