Chapter 59

Ji Yuan rang the nurse bell as he spoke, wanting someone to take An Ran for examination, but he didn't recognize most of the doctors in the hospital.

As he was young and strong, he hardly needed a family doctor on weekdays, and he was not prepared. It was too late to contact an acquaintance suddenly at this moment, so he directly called Han Li, the chief physician on the eighth floor, down and asked him to help look after An Ran. Don't let doctors you don't know touch Enron.

And Ji Yuan was waiting outside the door.

He and Bai Hai stood at the door. Bai Hai cried anxiously: "Boss, are you okay..."

Ji Yuan was restless, but facing Bai Hai, he still had a stern face and pretended to be indifferent: "It's okay, I will take him home in a while. You can go too, don't cause trouble!"

"I, no, I won't leave. I won't leave until the boss is fine."

Finally, Bai Hai sat on a stool in the corridor, scratching his head in pain: "You, what do you want to know? I will go to him to find it for you."

Although Bai Hai likes Xu Yan, and although he is ignorant and humble about love, he is not a fool after all. After knowing that the other party likes Bai Xiaoyu and is indifferent to all his actions, he has no intention of interacting with him anymore.

But now, for the sake of his boss and to get revenge on him, he is willing to give up his face and go back to get information.

Ji Yuan looked at him coldly, and then spoke after a while: "What I want to know is very simple. First, who is the person behind them? Second, Bai Xiaoyu's true identity. Third, how did they make Lin When serious criminals like Chuan are released from prison, even companies that have been closed down by the court can start operating again."

Bai Hai nodded: "Okay, I'll help you, but you have to take good care of your boss."

Ji Yuan felt very uncomfortable when he saw Bai Hai caring so much about An Ran. He originally wanted to say that you don't need to worry about An Ran, but after thinking about it, he still needs to worry about it, so he said solemnly: "Yeah."

Bai Hai left, and Ji Yuan sat alone in the corridor, staring closely at the examination room, praying that nothing would happen to An Ran.

Bai Hai was walking alone on the street. The weather was very hot. He still pulled the hood of his sweater to wrap himself up and walked step by step towards Xu Yan's house.

Finally, he stopped at the door of Xu Yan's house and stood for a long time before raising his hand and knocking on the door.

Xu Yan was a little surprised to see Bai Hai after opening the door: "Why are you here?"

Bai Hai didn't even look at him, just squeezed the people away and went in: "Can't I come, or are you carrying your Bai Yueguang and hiding another lover at home?"

Xu Yan frowned and closed the door: "Don't make trouble."

Bai Hai sat on the sofa angrily: "I'm not making trouble, why do you always say that I am making trouble?"

"Then why did you come here?"

At this point, Bai Hai's eyes turned red; "I was kicked out by my mother. You don't want me, and the boss doesn't want me either. Where else can I go?"

Xu Yan finally opened his brows, poured a glass of water and handed it to him: "You go back and admit your mistake, tell them that you will never touch hacking technology again, and they will..."

Bai Hai was about to drink water, but when he heard Xu Yan's words, he immediately pushed the cup away: "You know that's impossible. It's not like you don't know how much effort I've put into this. Why should I give up if you ask me to give up?"