Chapter 32

Ruan Ming lay weakly on the hospital bed. He felt that he was in so much pain that his whole body ached. The pain of being scalded by boiling water at noon could not compare to the despair of his heart breaking now.

After leaving safely this morning, he thought he had won, but a man carrying a thermos bottle came to the office.

The man stood at the door and called his name, but when he got outside, he just asked him to help carry the water bottle. Before he could react, the man put the water bottle in his hand and ran away.

He frowned and cursed secretly. Just as he was about to throw the thing away, the water bottle exploded instantly...

The scalding boiling water was splashed on his face, and the exposed skin on his neck and hands was scalded. There were also scratches from broken glass in many places. Ruan Ming was sent to the hospital screaming.

Ruan Ming looked at the scars on his face in the mirror tremblingly, as if he had fallen from heaven to hell. He screamed crazily and even tore off the mirror on the wall with his bare hands. The entire toilet was filled with blood...

Although Ruan Ming didn't know the man, he knew that he belonged to Ji Yuan. The only ones who could use this method to retaliate against him were Ji Yuan and An Ran.

All of this is Enron's fault, it's all Enron's fault!

In the end, he ran out of the hospital despite the nurse's obstruction, contacted his ex-boyfriend Qiangzi, and asked him to find someone to kidnap Anron, insult Anron, and destroy Anron.

And he returned to the company angrily. Taking advantage of everyone's attention on Anron, he secretly sneaked into the warehouse and manipulated the production raw materials, causing Anron's reputation to plummet.

But unexpectedly, nothing happened to An Ran in the end, but he was caught with solid evidence.

What's more, he didn't expect that Lin Chuan would lie to him from beginning to end!

In fact, he doesn't believe it, but sometimes, he himself has doubts.

Lin Chuan doesn't like that he takes the initiative to contact him, doesn't like that he tells others that he knows him, and doesn't like that he goes to find him...

It could once be explained that it was because he was afraid of being discovered by An Ran.

But what An Ran just said was right, there was no need for him to threaten Lin Chuan...

Ruan Ming's eyes were full of tears, and a drop of them ran down his cheeks and fell into his ears and cheeks with thin hair...

"The patient in bed No. 1 fell into a severe coma. Cardiac resuscitation was performed immediately..."

Ruan Ming turned his head and looked at Qiangzi who was hurriedly pushed away by the nurse and sneered: "So what, if you do it, you will do it. You will never regret it, but An Ran, don't think that Ji Yuan is a good thing. Sooner or later, one day , you will be like me, just wait!"

The next day, she felt itchy on the back of her hand. An Ran opened her eyes and found that Ji Yuan had untied the gauze and was carefully applying medicine to him.

An Ran looked at the broken medicine tube and was a little surprised: "This medicine..."

"I picked it up yesterday." Ji Yuan said as he painted, "It was broken and wasted a lot, and there is not much left."

Ranran took the medicine he gave her when she went out, which meant that Ranran liked it very much. How could he lose something that Ranran liked.

Thinking of yesterday's scene, An Ran still felt a little uncomfortable, and said a little depressed: "It's okay, other medicines are also fine."