Chapter 34

How could you be afraid?

The scariest thing is not being able to give you a safe haven.

Ji Yuan unbuckled his seat belt, turned around and slowly approached An Ran.

Seeing the people getting closer and closer, An Ran's heart beat rapidly. The corner of her mouth that she wanted to raise just now dropped instantly, she pursed her lips into a tight line nervously, and leaned against the car door involuntarily.

Soon, he felt the warm breath on his head and Ji Yuan's deep and hoarse voice: "Of course, I want to kiss you..."

An Ran glared at him coquettishly, neither agreeing nor rejecting, but thinking in her heart, how could any relative say hello in advance?

Although he really didn't like Ji Yuan at first, now, he doesn't seem to reject Ji Yuan so much, and even feels that he feels very safe when staying with Ji Yuan.

but......

An Ran thought that a serious person like Ji Yuan would not forcefully kiss him if he didn't agree. He raised his head and said, "You..."

As soon as An Ran raised his head, his cheek was held in his hands and his mouth was blocked. Ji Yuan hugged him, hugged him, and held him tightly in his arms, as if An Ran would disappear as soon as he let go, and the fierce kiss brought with it With ultimate tenderness and attachment.

After the kiss ended, An Ran leaned on Ji Yuan's chest and murmured: "You always make me feel like we have known each other for a long time."

Ji Yuan didn't speak, but the smile on his lips never disappeared. He kissed the top of An Ran's hair and said, "Of course, I won't let anyone bully you."

Just as An Ran thought, Ji Yuan never attended mid-level cocktail parties and went to pick An Ran up from get off work. He received a text message from An Ran before he even entered the door. He was worried, asked An's father for his address, and hurried over.

Sure enough, before he entered the door, he heard someone talking about his Ran Ran. He was such a good Ran Ran, how could he be talked about like that?

After all, he ignored Ranran and did not reveal his identity. Therefore, this time, he wanted to tell the entire city A that Anran was his Ji Yuan's partner and his only partner in this life.

As soon as the car arrived home, Ji Yuan got out of the car and called Su Nan to prepare for the wedding.

Ji Yuan's movements were so fast that An Ran was shocked. They only mentioned a few words about the wedding before they went home. But now they just got home and they didn't even enter the door, and he asked people to prepare it?

An Ran followed Ji Yuan and waited for him to finish the phone call before asking, tugging at the hem of his clothes and asking: "With your status, if you announce your marriage, it seems, it seems, it will be more difficult to go back on it. Are you sure? We, we only......"

Ji Yuan knew that although An Ran relied on him a lot more than before, deep down in her heart, she was still wary of him after all.

He stopped and turned around, held An Ran's shoulders, looked into his eyes and said seriously: "I'm sure, Ran Ran, everyone in this world may hurt you, but I won't, I will never do any harm. Trust me about your business, okay?"

Ji Yuan's eyes were too serious, and he was eager to be trusted. An Ran's heart stung for no reason, and he subconsciously nodded with a sore nose: "I, believe you..."

After he lowered his eyes, God knows how much courage it took for him to say the words "believe in you", but he didn't know why, he just said it.

The next day, Ji Yuan began to raise betrothal gifts for An Ran.