Chapter 38

After hearing this, An Ran struggled out of Ji Yuan's arms with a red face.

What kind of solution is this? He always feels that Ji Yuan is teasing him.

"Why are you becoming more and more immoral?"

An Ran didn't want to pay attention to him and walked to the room after speaking.

Ji Yuan stood up with a smile and wanted to catch up. Just as he sat up, his cell phone rang. He looked at it solemnly and saw that it was Ji's mother.

His face became better now: "Mom, what's the matter?"

"Did you break in again?"

Ji's mother asked anxiously as soon as she opened her mouth: "Are you feeling unwell? Why do you keep hitting people recently? Do you want to go to the doctor in your hometown?"

After hearing what Ji's mother said, he simply continued to lie down: "I'm fine, don't worry about me, are they looking for you?"

"That's not true. I just don't trust you."

Ji Yuan: "It's okay, you take care of yourself, I will take care of it from here."

Hearing that her son was fine, Ji's mother felt relieved: "That's good, but I heard that Su Nan said you are going to hold a wedding. When will you bring Ran Ran to see me?"

"Soon, we will definitely meet before the wedding."

He was also planning to arrange a time to take Ranran to meet his parents.

"Well, then I'll wait for your news."

Ji Yuan agreed in a low voice, put down his phone and sneaked into the room, just in time to see An Ran changing clothes.

He walked over and hugged An Ran from behind, rested his chin on his shoulder and asked, "It's already four o'clock, where are you going?"

An Ran was speechless: "You don't have to wear clothes if you're not going anywhere. I think these pajamas are a bit too much..." Ji Yuan prepared these pajamas for him. It is a pure white suit with ears on the hat and buttocks. The kind with a tail on it, Ji Yuan forced him to put it on after the tenderness was over.

Although they had been discussing Lin Chuan's affairs very seriously, he always felt that something was wrong with Ji Yuan's eyes when he looked at him, so it was safer to change.

Ji Yuan pinched the semi-hard little tail on An Ran's clothes and shrugged forward: "You don't like it?"

An Ran was embarrassed and speechless when a certain part was touched. From the moment he expressed his feelings, Ji Yuan turned into a gangster, causing trouble from time to time, which shattered his ideal image of a good man. I just want to ask: Isn't it good to be a gentleman?

An Ran opened Ji Yuan's hand and said angrily: "Senior... In the past, I used to think that you were very capable, aloof, gentleman, and rich. You were ideal in the eyes of both men and women. Marriage partner, but now..."

He followed Ji Yuan's example and deliberately stopped talking. He quickly took off his pajamas, put on his own clothes in a hurry, took a car key from the wardrobe drawer and hid it in his pocket.

Sure enough, Ji Yuan waited for a long time without waiting for an answer, and grabbed An Ran's clothes to prevent him from buttoning them: "What's wrong now?"

An Ran smiled, pulled the clothes from his hands, buttoned them one by one, held Ji Yuan's shoulders and asked him to sit down: "Sit down and I'll tell you."