Chapter 51 How did you become so vicious?

"Mr. Ji?"

Han Li was the first to speak: "Do you know about Lin Chuan?"

What about Lin Chuan?

Han Li also knew that Lin Chuan was released from prison?

So blatant?

Not to mention An Ran, even Ji Yuan was confused about this call, so he pressed play and An Ran heard it.

He looked at Ji Yuan curiously and asked with his eyes: What's going on?

Ji Yuan shook his head: I don't know.

An Ran: What about asking?

Ji Yuan nodded, and then asked: "Yes, I heard about it."

After Ji Yuan finished speaking, there was nothing more to say for a long time. Han Li on the other end of the phone was speechless: "That's it. Don't you have anything else to ask?"

Ji Yuan: "What I want to ask is, do you know?"

After hearing this, Han Li took a deep breath and nodded while flipping through the novel in his hand: "Maybe you know a little bit about it?"

He is very patient. If Ji Yuan didn't ask, he would never speak. Anyway, it's not him who is anxious.

He put down the novel and clicked on the photo hidden in his computer. It was a photo of Su Nan holding the document out of the elevator. He licked his lips and said, "Even if you don't know now, what if you know everything in the future?"

Hearing what Han Li said, An Ran and Ji Yuan both felt that he knew something. They frowned and looked at each other before Ji Yuan asked, "What do you want?"

After hearing this, Han Li smiled casually and said, "You know what I want."

Of course Ji Yuan knew what Han Li wanted.

The last time Su Nan went to the hospital, it was as if he had provoked a hungry wolf. Although he wanted information, he would not betray his employees: "I need to see his wishes. If he likes you, what do you want?" It doesn't matter what you do, if he doesn't like you..."

Before the suggestion could be finished, Han Li interrupted him: "He will definitely like me. You don't have to worry about that. I just want a promise from you. If he accepts me, I hope you can allow him to resign."

Han Li knew that Su Nan had been in Ji Yuan's hands for many years, so he would definitely not be used to it if he was replaced by someone else.

But he didn't want the people he liked to work for others, so in order to avoid this guy holding people back from resigning, he said hello in advance.

Sure enough, Ji Yuan was silent.

Even An Ran was silent. Who does this Doctor Han like? We still need to ask Ji Yuan for the right to resign. Is it Su Nan?

He opened his mouth curiously and asked silently: Is it Sunan?

Ji Yuan nodded. Su Nan has been with him for many years. Although he sometimes talks back to him, Su Nan has never messed up what he ordered. He can do everything Ji Yuan wants. degree.

Su Nan knows Ji Yuan, and they are very compatible in terms of work.

At this time, Han Li said that if he wanted someone, he would need someone. Where did he get the face from?

but......

Ji Yuan touched An Ran's hair and laughed, curling his lips and said: "Yes, as long as he is willing to resign, I will never restrain him. Now, can you tell me the news?"