Chapter 42

An Ran has never met Ji Yuan's parents, not even photos.

But he had met Mother Lin. Mother Lin was Mother Ji's sister, but Mother Lin always gave people the impression of being arrogant and domineering.

But Ji's mother was different. She looked very gentle, her smile was sweet, and her eyes were soft. She looked very painful. An Ran felt a desire to protect her when she looked at her.

An Ran walked towards Ji's mother in a friendly manner and shouted a little embarrassedly: "Mom."

Then he shouted to the man holding Ji's mother: "Dad."

Hearing An Ran call her, Ji's mother was happy and quickly agreed: "Ran Ran, be good, Brother Heng, quickly bring the red envelope I prepared."

When the indifferent man next to him heard his wife calling him, he immediately put away his indifference and whispered: "Okay."

Afterwards, Ji Heng took out an extra-thick red envelope from his pants pocket and handed it to An Ran: "In the future, you must listen to your mother."

"Brother Heng, don't scare Ranran..."

What?

An Ran was stunned: "Uh, okay, okay, thank you, parents."

Later, An's father and mother also came and welcomed the Ji couple into the door, leaving An Ran at a loss holding the red envelope.

Ji Yuan, who had witnessed the whole process, rubbed his nose and snickered. Looking at his little wife's dazed look, she put away her smile and walked over.

An Ran was opening the red envelope as he walked. Looking at the thickness, it was at least ten thousand. Sure enough, the money he took out was indeed tied together, and he also had a card password written on the back.

An Ran laughed out loud at that time: "Hehehe, my parents are so generous."

Just as he was happy, he was suddenly hugged by someone. An Ran looked up at Ji Yuan's half-smiling face and asked curiously: "Why are you smiling?"

Ji Yuan lowered his head and rubbed An Ran's ear and asked, "Were you scared by dad just now?"

An Ran raised her eyebrows: "That's not true, I'm just a little curious that a tall and powerful man like Dad can be so gentle."

An's father and An's mother are both relatively thin, so there is no contrast in cuteness, while Ji Heng is taller, looks more fierce and cold, if this person is not Ji Yuan's father, he might think others are gangsters, society .

Ji Yuan was in a very good mood after hearing this, and said somewhat narcissistically: "That's right, the men in our Ji family are very gentle to their wives. You have such good taste."

An Ran smiled helplessly and went upstairs together.

At first, An Ran was a little worried that the two families couldn't come to an agreement, and she was ready to reconcile. However, she didn't expect that the two families hit it off, especially the two mothers. They chatted happily, and the wedding date was set smoothly. Even Ji Yuan was ready. The location and seats were all agreed upon by the reporters without any objections.

The two fathers were drinking and chatting about interesting childhood stories of their children.

The two protagonists are incompatible with their parents at this time, like strangers.

safely:......

Ji Yuan put his arm around An Ran's shoulders and asked: "It seems that our parents will ignore us. How about we go to sleep for a while..."