Chapter 27

An Ran wanted to pull the quilt and cover her head, but Ji Yuan stopped her halfway: "Don't cover your head, it's boring."

It's winter now, and he doesn't feel stuffy at all. Instead, he feels warm.

But he dragged the quilt but didn't move it, so he blushed and didn't speak, nor did he look back. Instead, he grabbed the quilt and closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Ji Yuan smiled and turned to go to the bathroom.

Hearing the footsteps of Ji Yuan leaving, An Ran immediately got up from the bed, secretly took a look at the bathroom with her cell phone, and made sure that Ji Yuan would not be able to get out of the bath for a while, then she secretly called Lin Chuan.

He failed to fulfill his promise to Lin Chuan last time. Although Lin Chuan was already making small moves behind his back, he still had to remove Lin Chuan's defensiveness and give an explanation, right?

He dialed Lin Chuan's phone number, and as soon as the other party connected to An Ran, he started crying softly: "Brother Lin Chuan, woo woo woo..."

Who can't act?

An Ran cried sadly, but rolled her eyes: "Brother Lin Chuan, we, we were discovered. Ji Yuan didn't allow me to change my name to yours, and he also took away the money you gave me. , I'm not allowed to call you yet, so I'd better call you secretly while he's washing up, how are you, are you okay?"

Maybe An Ran was crying so hard that he surprised the other party. Lin Chuan was silent for a long time before speaking: "Ran Ran? I'm fine. I'll just stay here for a few more months. Forget about the money, it's you. Did he hit you?"

An Ran whimpered: "Yeah."

"How dare he!" Lin Chuan's tone was very angry, "I told you not to marry him at the beginning, but you still didn't believe it, so you just kept getting angry with me. Now, as long as he attacks you once, he will do it every day in the future. Beat you."

Although An Ran was pretending to cry, she was still stunned when she heard Lin Chuan's words. But before she could ask "why", Ji Yuan interrupted her coldly: "Who are you calling?"

An Ran reacted in time and immediately shouted to cut off the phone, pretending that the phone was cut off by Ji Yuan, then looked at Ji Yuan innocently and quickly explained: "I don't like Lin Chuan anymore, don't always interrupt me. ."

Ji Yuan just came out of the bathroom. Hearing An Ran's words, he took a deep breath, suppressed the unhappiness in his heart, walked over and sat down next to An Ran and said, "Well, you tell me."

Seeing that the other party was not as unreasonable as last time, An Ran felt relieved and opened the text message record to Ji Yuan to see: "I really don't like him anymore, otherwise I wouldn't agree to marry you on the wedding day.

Just that day, he made me experience pain, disappointment, and despair. How could I still like him? The reason for doing this was just unwillingness. "

An Ran lowered his head, let alone being defrauded of money and sex in his previous life, raising his son on the green grassland for five years, just talking about the new discovery in this life, Lin Chuan secretly created a loophole in An's family, and then used the loophole to threaten him, and even at the wedding Beat him, insult him, and he wants Lin Chuan to die! (Because of his obedience in his previous life, Lin Chuan did not pose a direct threat, and An Ran did not find out. I forgot to write it down before, so I will go and make up for it now, but I will definitely not look back after seeing it, so I am worried that you will not see it, so I wrote it here.)