Chapter 39

"Mr. Ji has such a powerful mouth. In this case, don't blame Yao for being ruthless."

Mr. Yao glared at Mrs. Yao, seeming to blame her for looking around. Knowing her husband's temper, she could only hold back her anger and lower her head.

Some people always like to provoke unknown forces. Ji Yuan sighed helplessly: "No need to be secretive, just tell the truth, I'm in a hurry."

Mr. Yao had heard about Ji Yuan's temper and saw his impatient expression. He took out an injury appraisal form from under the table and said, "Yao hopes that Mr. Ji will use the store on the first floor of Shimao City as an apology. Otherwise, the Yao family will suffer." The auction house will never be open to the Ji family, and Mr. Ji's crime of intentional injury to Quan Zi is enough to cause the Ji family's shares to fall..."

If you don't cooperate, your shares will fall?

An Ran looked up at Ji Yuan and thought, these things can't threaten Ji Yuan, right?

Sure enough, Ji Yuan raised his hand to interrupt Mr. Yao's next words: "First, there are many auction houses. I don't need to only cooperate with the Yao family."

"Secondly, let alone the auction of the Ji family's land, even if it is not auctioned, there will still be people rushing to buy it!"

An Ran nodded, Ji Yuan was right, look at Mao City, two families have come to ask for it in just a short time.

Fortunately for the Lin family, this house will become real estate and still make a profit. But Mr. Yao will definitely take it to the auction and sell it for the highest price.

An Ran rolled his eyes secretly. Ji Yuan's house was originally expensive, but if he could raise it several times by auctioning it, it was really a daydream.

Every time Ji Yuan said something, Mr. Yao's face darkened.

But he still did not restrain himself at all. Su Nan happened to come out of the elevator. He curled his lips and continued: "Third, whether it is from the surveillance or from the evidence, it is your precious dog who is at fault. ."

When Su Nan came up, he heard his boss threatening the Yao family. He was so angry that he vomited blood at the news about Yao Wenlong that he finally felt better and immediately stepped forward to hand the information to Ji Yuan.

Mr. Yao originally suppressed his anger because he could not get any benefits, but his son could only spend a lot of time and get entangled with others. What evidence could he have to justify his wrongdoing?

While he was doubting, Mrs. Yao's expression changed and she hurriedly asked: "What evidence?"

Mr. Yao subconsciously felt something was wrong and turned to look at Mrs. Yao, feeling that his wife also knew what Ji Yuan was going to say.

Sure enough, the next second Ji Yuan took the photo on the table and pushed it to Mr. Yao: "Your young and troubled son is quite powerful. He is a good man. It is gratifying to be played by him until he commits suicide."

After Ji Yuan finished speaking, he smiled at Mr. Yao with a look of approval.

An Ran looked at the top photo. It was a photo of Yao Wenlong abusing a beautiful boy. The boy was covered in injuries, but his face was clean, with tears hanging down his eyes. Just looking at the photo, you could tell how desperate he was. .

However, in the stack of photos, there are more than just boys who were abused.

Mr. Yao read the book tremblingly and kept silent on the spot without saying a word. He turned around at the end and slapped Mrs. Yao hard on the face: "You know why you didn't tell me these things? Is the son you raised?" What a beast!"