Chapter 5

The next morning, An Ran was woken up by the sound of an electric drill. He opened his eyes a little irritably and found that the people around him had disappeared, and he was still the same as last night. He didn't know where his clothes were, but there was something on the bedside. There was a set of home clothes, which I reluctantly picked up and put on.

This place is very luxurious, and the layout is not like a hotel. It should be Ji Yuan's home. He followed the sound of the electric drill to the door and saw Ji Yuan instructing the workers to install the iron door with the electric drill?

Isn't it weird to have an iron door in the room?

He was stunned for a moment, and almost laughed on the spot at these protruding doors, but for the sake of image, he held back and looked curiously at the room that he didn't know what kind of room it was. In addition to the normal security door, there were also There are three larger iron frame doors! ! !

An Ran twitched the corner of his mouth and thought, what is contained in this, a national secret or a thousand-year-old treasure, worthy of his protection?

No matter, this is Ji Yuan's family anyway. Ji Yuan can do whatever he wants. It has nothing to do with him. He wants to talk about marriage and Ji Yuan's promise to sponsor the An family.

"Mr. Ji, I..."

"You can't go in this room."

Before An Ran finished speaking, Ji Yuan pointed at the door seriously and said, "You can go to all places, but not this one."

An Ran looked at the room framed by three layers of iron doors. Each layer of iron doors had a large lock. The innermost anti-theft door was unlocked by fingerprints. It was so well protected that he couldn't even get in if he wanted to.

He was extremely embarrassed and nodded: "Okay Mr. Ji, I won't go in, let's do it..."

"Call husband."

As An Ran kept calling him Mr. Ji, Ji Yuan sighed helplessly and interrupted An Ran again: "We are already married, you have to call me husband."

"Uh..." An Ran smiled awkwardly and hesitated for a long time without saying anything. What a weird name, not to mention that there was no affection at all between them. Even though he loved Lin Chuan so much in his previous life, he never called her husband a few times!

Seeing that he couldn't scream for a long time, Ji Yuan was a little unhappy, and said with a hint of anger: "If you can't scream, just forget it."

Ji Yuan was not happy. After saying that, he turned around and left, but An Ran grabbed his hand and asked, "Don't leave, because of yesterday's wedding and your support for the An family..."