Chapter 37

"See, see me?"

An Ran was surprised: "No, it can't be. Where will you meet me? On the podium?"

An Ran didn't like studying, and he would fall asleep every time Ji Yuan gave a speech. At that time, he never even thought that he would be related to Ji Yuan, and he never thought that Ji Yuan's speeches were all because of him.

Ji Yuan slowly raised his hand, pinched An Ran's cheek and asked, "Can I see you in my heart?" An Ran blushed instantly, could I see him in my heart?

He lowered his head and lay back in the quilt silently. He pulled the quilt up to his chin with both hands and covered most of his face. He only left one pair of eyes to look at Ji Yuan and said in a muffled voice, "You are already here."

In this life, he had not been in contact with Ji Yuan for a long time, but he didn't know why, after he experienced Lin Chuan's betrayal and built a wall in his heart, Ji Yuan could still enter his heart so easily.

An Ran didn't understand, was it because his city wall was too weak, or was he always longing for someone to bandage and restore his wounds?

When Ji Yuan heard An Ran's words, he raised his head and took a deep breath, then laughed softly.

What did he hear?

What did he hear after so many years of fear and hiding?

However, there is a place for him in my heart!

He is already in Ranran's heart!

Ji Yuan smiled and lowered his head. He couldn't help but feel ecstatic. He held his face in his hands and laughed: "Hahahahahaha." Sure enough, you can't shrink back. He was wrong. He shouldn't shrink back and wait for death. Ranran suffered so much damage, he should have taken action earlier.

But fortunately, everything was still in time... Seeing Ji Yuan laughing like crazy, An Ran suddenly opened the quilt and sat up: "Are you okay?"

Why are you smiling like this?

You won't get sick, right?

An Ran was a little anxious. He wanted to pat Ji Yuan on the shoulder, but he was afraid that Ji Yuan would be sick and would beat him as Lin Chuan said.

But then he remembered that Ji Yuan had said that he would never do anything to him, so he mustered up the courage and carefully tugged at the corner of Ji Yuan's clothes: "Ji Yuan, you, are you okay?"

After An Ran asked, Ji Yuan indeed stopped smiling and raised his head, looking at An Ran with his slightly red eyes.

An Ran was startled, feeling that the look in his eyes was similar to the look in his eyes when he hit someone. He was as vicious, domineering and scary as a wolf. He turned around and was about to crawl under the quilt, but was hugged from the waist.

Ji Yuan hugged his head and pressed it tightly against his chest, panting: "Of course, since you let me go in, you can never let me out. Even if you want to, I won't give you this chance. "

Ji Yuan was very excited, but he was worried about scaring An Ran, so he suppressed the excitement and even his voice became hoarse.

An Ran hugged his waist distressedly and nodded: "Yes, don't let go."

Even if he wanted to let her go, the marital agreement he signed that day wouldn't allow him to.

Ji Yuan seemed to be a gentleman asking for An Ran's opinion, but in fact he had already arranged everything. No matter what An Ran thinks now, he will fall in love with him under his step-by-step arrangement.