Chapter 73 Hanli × Sunan

Su Nan came to the hospital again, three times this Sunday, but not for medical treatment.

He was in good health, but he kept talking to a shameless doctor in the hope of getting something useful. Su Nan was very angry about this, but there was nothing he could do about it.

What's more, the boss didn't know what was going on, but he actually asked him not to worry about anything else and just worry about this matter.

And this guy surnamed Han is not a good person. He actually wants to have sex with him. He always makes moves when he is not paying attention, talks nonsense, and is very frivolous!

And last time, that shameless guy pinched his butt!

It was unbearable, but Sunan was mad, so even though there was no work today, he still came, carrying a gift!

Su Nan sneered and took out a huge box from the trunk. Judging from the packaging, he knew it contained very expensive gifts. He also took out a huge red envelope from his pocket, then held the red envelope in one hand and the other hand. I took the gift and took the stairs to the eighth floor.

The hospital has express regulations not to accept gifts or red envelopes, but today...

Han Li, if I ask you to touch my butt, I will let you know what it means to be ruined!

In order to let more people know that he had given Han Li an expensive gift, Su Nan didn't even take the elevator. There were many people there. When he got to the eighth floor, he walked around the door of the director's office, and finally went to Han Li's office. company.

Han Li was startled by Sunan's posture: the pen in his hand shook and asked, "What are you doing?"

When Su Nan came in, she took out the money from the red envelope and put it in her pocket. She threw the red envelope shell into the trash can. Then she flattened the empty gift box and threw it away. Finally, she found that the red envelope could not fit in the trash can. Su Nan I had to restore it, put it aside and said: "The elders gave red envelopes, and I gave them back. He didn't want the box, so I just carried the box and counted the red envelopes and forgot to throw them away."

Han Li felt something was wrong, but couldn't tell what was wrong. He pushed up his glasses and asked, "Oh? Really? How much is the red envelope?"

Sunan smiled: "It's not much, twenty-eight thousand, I've already put it away."

Han Li put down his pen, leaned on the chair and hugged his hands with a smile: "Just put it away. There are many thieves and liars in the hospital. Don't cry when you don't see it. I won't do that."

Su Nan had a smile on her face, thinking mmp, just wait for me to give you a good look.

Han Li stretched out his hand to pull the stool on the other side to his side, and then said: "Why are you still standing? Come and sit. I called my senior brother this morning and he told me, Bai Xiaoyu..."

Han Li deliberately did not finish his sentence, hoping to whet Sunan's appetite.

But is Sunan's appetite so easy to whet?

Su Nan originally wanted to leave, but he frowned after being told that he was not here for work today, but when he heard Han Li mention his senior brother, he really thought that things were progressing, and said impatiently: "Is your brain stuck? Can't finish it all at once?"

Han Li took a deep breath, why didn't this man take the condom?

Han Li spread his hands and stared at the palms of his hands. He remembered the feeling of pinching in his hands a few days ago and subconsciously repeated the pinching action. He understood that people like Sunan who were not good at it would have to use rogue methods. , get started directly!