Chapter 50 Bai Xiaoyu, the person who killed An Ran in his previous life

"Then you'll be busy."

An Ran sighed as if he was resigned to his fate, then gritted his teeth and said, "But I will never admit defeat."

He can admit defeat, but he must not admit defeat. If he admits defeat in this matter, he will lose more completely than in his previous life.

With eyes shining, An Ran came out of Ji Yuan's arms, put on his clothes and said, "I'm hungry, let's eat something first, and then we'll go find Bai Hai and ask him to work overtime."

"good."

Ji Yuan nodded. Hearing An Ran say he was hungry, he subconsciously turned around to bring the porridge he had brought to An Ran to drink. Only when he touched the bowl did he realize that the porridge was already cold, so he could only eat the warm porridge in the pot downstairs.

An Ran sat at the dining table, eating and thinking about what might happen next. Before he could think of a clue, Ji Yuan's phone rang again.

It was still Su Nan calling. Ji Yuan answered with a stern face: "Say."

"Boss, our people found someone who interacted with Lin Chuan yesterday."

Ji Yuan was silent for a moment after hearing this. He quickly eliminated a bunch of suspicious people in his mind and finally zeroed in on an unknown person. However, he asked uncertainly: "Who?"

Su Nan's voice was a little confused: "It's a man named Bai Xiaoyu. He is only twenty-three years old this year. He just came back from abroad yesterday. The information says he is from this city, but there is no news about him in this city. Not only that, we People searched half of the country and could not find any news about him."

Bai Xiaoyu?

Ji Yuan fell silent. He remembered that this person seemed to be Lin Chuan's most important lover. Even his son Xiaojie was born to this man.

And this bitch, relying on Lin Chuan to like him, bullied Ran Ran in all kinds of ways, and finally teamed up with Lin Chuan to kill Ran Ran...

Ji Yuan's eyes turned red instantly, and he suppressed the violence in his heart and said: "Continue to investigate, we must find out the news about him."

Ji Yuan clenched his fists tightly. He was always strong in the business field and never backed down. No matter how difficult it was, he could win safely and even obtain higher profits.

He relied on his own mind and means to break away from the Ji family and start his own business. In just a few years, everyone respected and feared him.

He never flinched in his life, he took every step step by step, and did everything just right, until he met An Ran when he returned to school to give a speech.

The lovely An Ran in his sleep instantly disturbed his heart, like a seed falling into his heart, taking root, sprouting, and growing into a towering tree that was difficult to remove.

He followed An Ran, secretly photographed An Ran, and tried every means to find out about An Ran's preferences, but he backed down when he knew that An Ran didn't like men who were five years older than him.

He did not dare to pursue An Ran, so he could only try his best to create various opportunities for encounters, but he never spoke to him and only dared to look at him silently.

Until one day, he saw An Ran and Lin Chuan walking together.

He saw clearly the joy and happiness in the smile on An Ran's face. At that moment, he suddenly understood that he had no chance, so he fled abroad.