Chapter 19

Lin Chuan's phone number?

An Ran's eyes flashed and he turned away. It seemed that the content of Ji Yuan's phone call in the bathroom after dinner had been conveyed to the Lin family. He must have been so angry that he started to curse.

However, An Ran was curious about how someone like Ji Yuan could be insulted by others. She turned around secretly and kept glancing at the screen of Ji Yuan's phone. Seeing that Ji Yuan was still hesitating, An Ran urged anxiously: Why haven't you answered yet? pick up!

Ji Yuan seemed to know what An Ran was thinking. After answering the call, he turned on the loudspeaker. Before he could speak, he heard Lin Chuan's roar: "Ji Yuan, what do you mean? If you just robbed An Ran, do you want to rob the store now?" I don't have any conscience anymore!"

Hearing Lin Chuan's words, An Ran touched her nose in embarrassment and stared at Ji Yuan to see his reaction.

Ji Yuan seemed to be in a good mood, he curved his lips and smiled and said: "Rob? Don't forget, the store is mine, and An Ran is mine too."

An Ran blushed: ...

He's right here, is it really okay to treat him like "yours and mine" so blatantly like a commodity?

"Ji Yuan, don't go too far. Our Lin family has used Shimao City for more than 20 years..."

Half of the shops in Shimao City belong to Ji Yuan. What the Lin family wanted to buy the most was the gold store in Shimao City, but Ji Yuan never relented. The Lin family could only rely on Ji Yuan's mother's intercession to sneak in shamelessly. Selling clothes, and then directly occupying them in the end, basically not paying any rent, and really treating yourself as the master, who has no conscience?

However, is it that easy to snatch something from him?

Ji Yuan tapped the steering wheel with his slender fingers and sneered: "No matter how long you use the Lin family, the shop will also be named Ji."

"You!" Lin Chuan was so angry that he couldn't say a word.

Ji Yuan didn't want to say any more. He leaned on his seat and smiled softly: "Move the things out as soon as possible. I have to clean up the shop at night. Any extra things will be treated as garbage. I will not be responsible for them after they are thrown away."

After Ji Yuan finished speaking, he hung up. Looking at An Ran who was still watching the show and didn't react, he couldn't help but stretched out his hand to rub his fair face and asked, "Will I take you home?"

"Oh, oh, okay."

An Ran subconsciously avoided Ji Yuan's hand. This melon didn't taste good. Ji Yuan's reaction wasn't strong enough. It didn't taste good even if he put it in his mouth and smashed it.

He'd better go home, just to have some quiet time, and then go see Boss Lu tomorrow to see if Boss Lu's attitude towards the An family is the same as what Ji Yuan said.

The two of them went home with their own thoughts. Ji Yuan seemed to have a meeting. After sending An Ran home, he went to the company. It was not even two o'clock in the afternoon after An Ran packed himself up at home. If he hadn't just returned from his parents' company, He might just rush over again.

With nothing to do, An Ran sat on the massage chair in the living room and enjoyed the service. She was always sleepy at noon. As soon as she relaxed, An Ran fell asleep. When she woke up, she was being pushed hard from the chair. Pulled up.

An Ran opened her eyes and was startled when she saw Lin Chuan with a wicked smile on his face. She threw Lin Chuan away and said angrily: "What are you doing here? How did you get in?"