Chapter 3

Ji Yuan's move shocked everyone present. Even the people who were mocking in the audience forgot their original intention. An's father and mother stood in front of the stage and didn't know whether they should go up. Father Lin rolled his eyes angrily.

The first person to react was Lin Chuan, who had been robbed of his partner. He was stunned for a moment, then quickly got up from the ground and tried to pull An Ran away: "Ji Yuan, what are you doing? An Ran is mine!"

Ji Yuan hugged An Ran and turned around slightly, letting Lin Chuan jump away. He sneered at Lin Chuan, grabbed An Ran's hand, raised it in front of him, kissed it and said, "You didn't cherish it properly, so now, it's mine." ."

An Ran didn't understand what was going on, but seeing Lin Chuan's furious look, he felt inexplicably happy. Regardless of anything else, he let Ji Yuan hold his hand: "Mr. Ji..."

An Ran wanted to ask Ji Yuan what was going on, but Ji Yuan didn't give him a chance to ask. He said to An Ran in a low voice, "Marry me and nothing will happen to anyone in the An family."

Lin Chuan looked at the scene in front of him and almost went crazy. The person he had been chasing for two years, while saying that he loved him, refused to marry him for two years, whetted his appetite and he exhausted all his energy. He had to find a way to get An Ran to agree to get married, and now Ji Yuan actually showed up to steal his wife!

Lin Chuan took a deep breath, walked to An Ran, grabbed An Ran's other hand, took a breath to calm down, looked at An Ran tenderly, his eyes were full of love and anxiety: "Ran Ran, don't believe it. He, I don't know how many people he has played with secretly. At this time, all he enjoys is the pleasure of snatching. He can kick you if he turns around. You must not be deceived by him. Besides, you married me because of you. You love me not because I can bring Anjia back to life, right?"

Why didn't you realize that Lin Chuan was so good at acting before?

An Ran raised his hand and touched his still aching face and sneered: "Lin Chuan, do you think Mr. Ji is playing with more people, or you are playing with more people?"

Lin Chuan saw that An Ran refused to accept this trick, and Ji Yuan was beside him. He was confused for a moment, and the tenderness in his eyes disappeared instantly, and he said fiercely: "An Ran, don't forget the An Group..."

"You don't have to worry about An's affairs. I'll take care of it for him."

Ji Yuan patted the back of An Ran's hand to reassure him, curved his mouth slightly, and said casually to An Ran: "There is one thing you must know."

An Ran hadn't recovered from Ji Yuan's words about helping him solve his family problems. Although he was unfamiliar, when he heard the question, he subconsciously asked: "What's the matter?"

Although Lin Chuan was not here to say what Ji Yuan wanted to say, he also knew that it was definitely not a good thing. He wanted to stop it, but Ji Yuan said it first: "The child you adopted is Lin Chuan's biological son."

There was a sound of inhalation from the audience, and then there was an explosion: "No way, he is actually Master Lin's biological son, wouldn't that mean I'm sorry for An Ran?"

"What's wrong with that? Isn't it normal for a man to have his own offspring?"

"Yes, these days, which man doesn't have his own children? It's not worthwhile to involve his children and grandchildren for a slut!"

"Young Master Lin is still amazing, if you ask me, this mouth..."

Although everyone in the audience was talking about An Ran, An Ran always suffered a loss no matter what the trouble was. But now Ji Yuan's appearance made Lin's father unable to sit still. He endured his anger and ordered the bodyguards to clear the cameras while he walked up to the stage.

An Ran was shocked by the news and was stunned. Her eyes turned red instantly. She turned her head slightly to look at Lin Chuan and asked in a hoarse voice in disbelief: "My biological son?"

It turns out that she not only played with him and deceived him, but also cuckolded him.

"What nonsense are you talking about!"

At this time, Lin Chuan no longer had the energy to ask Ji Yuan how he knew about this. Although he was extremely impatient, he still couldn't control his past habits and wanted to explain to the crying little man: "Of course, you Don't believe him, listen to my explanation..."

An Ran's tears fell drop by drop. No wonder Lin Chuan's only requirement for marriage was to adopt a child. In his previous life, he thought Lin Chuan just wanted to make up for the regret that a man couldn't have children after getting married. Unexpectedly, that was his biological son!

"No need to explain."

An Ran felt a stabbing pain in his heart. If Ji Yuan hadn't been supporting him from behind, he might not even be able to stand. Thinking of Lin Chuan always running to the welfare home, he laughed sarcastically: "Lin Chuan, you are really good at planning. He ran to the orphanage day and night and gained both fame and fortune, but in the end, he was taking care of his own son, which is amazing."

The remaining patience in Lin Chuan's eyes disappeared, and he clenched his fists tightly, wishing to see a hole in An Ran: "I said it was an accident. Besides, what's wrong with a man having children? I already want to marry you. Now, why do you still care about this?"

"Stop talking." An Ran closed her eyes, "I am still blind after all, but I fell in love with you."

"Shut up!"

Hearing An Ran's words, Lin Chuan suddenly felt like he was about to lose something. He roared with red eyes and raised his hand to pull An Ran, but was kicked away by Ji Yuan. Lin Chuan was focused on An Ran and was kicked without any precautions. He fell down and fell in front of Father Lin who was on stage.

Lin's father helped Lin Chuan up with a dark face, looked at Ji Yuan and said sternly: "Ji Yuan, your brother is getting married today, don't mess around."

Ji Yuan glanced at Father Lin, hugged An Ran harder and harder, raised his chin and said, "It's my wedding now."

Father Lin was used to being pretentious. He sighed and said in a helpless tone: "Ji Yuan, do you have any education? You just want to sabotage your brother's wedding, but now you also want to snatch his partner?"