Chapter 69

An Ran sat on the bedside, looking at Bai Hai with some doubts. He held up the computer in his hand and asked, "Have you really forgotten?"

Bai Hai nodded while eating an orange: "Well, the doctor said there is no big problem and he will be fine in a few days."

Bai Hai eats, Xu Yan peels, and the life should not be too comfortable. An Ran looked at Ji Yuan with envy. Ji Yuan rubbed his head, lowered his head and leaned into his ear and said: "I'll peel it for you when I get back. I'll peel it for you whenever you want to eat it."

An Ran didn't know why, but he blushed when he heard the apparently serious words, and nodded his head in agreement.

Ji Yuan couldn't stop laughing, and held him in his arms regardless of the occasion. When An Ran came back to his senses, Bai Hai was looking at him with a blank expression and asked: "Boss, didn't you come to see me? Why are you returning this?" Are you here?"

An Ran didn't know about the love-hate relationship between Bai Hai and Xu Yan, so he asked with some confusion: "Dog food, but you and Mr. Xu..."

"We have been broken up for more than half a year." Bai Hai looked at the person at the door, glared at him with disdain, and snorted coldly before saying: "Actually, we haven't been together for long. He only agreed to me at the end of last year and ran away at the beginning of the year. , carefully speaking, they are not counted as being together."

Xu Yan became anxious when he heard this, and quickly defended himself: "But we have rented together for three years, and I have cooked for you for three years, washed dishes and clothes for three years, hugged you when you were cold, and coaxed you when you were sleepy. Why don't you do it?" Are we considered together?"

Bai Hai snorted coldly: "Huh, isn't it because I said I liked you, but you refused to respond, and you were afraid that I would run away and hung me up on purpose? And I didn't expect you to remember it so clearly. Why, you wanted to Do I give it back to you?"

Xu Yan was stunned for a moment and asked: "Then you, do you want to return it?"

Bai Hai paused after hearing this, and then realized what he had said, and quickly shook his head: "You can only dream in the next life."

Xu Yan:......

Looking back, the top hacker in the national rankings compiled a small program to vent his emotions and posted it online. He also asked: My wife is angry and wants to ignore me. How should I coax her?

An Ran looked at the situation of the two of them and felt that it was not good for him to stay here, so he said to Bai Hai: "Then, you have a good rest. If you need anything, you can call me. Well, we will leave first."

Bai Hai nodded: "Okay, thank you boss, don't forget to fill out the leave request form for me..."

An Ran: My mental disorder is a bit serious. Can I get better in half a month?

Ji Yuan hugged An Ran and they went downstairs together. They happened to meet Han Li at the elevator door. Han Li smiled with satisfaction and his eyes became kinder when he looked at Ji Yuan: "Hey, Mr. Ji, how are you talking to Mrs. Come to the hospital for medical treatment?"

Ji Yuan:? ? ?

An Ran also looked confused and shook his head in embarrassment: "No, it's just a friend."

Ji Yuan didn't want to talk to him, so he put his arms around An Ran and entered the elevator: "Ignore him, he's just like a psychopath."

After hearing this, An Ran looked at Ji Yuan holding back a smile: "Are you talking about you?"