Chapter 66

When An Ran and Ji Yuan left the hospital, Lin Chuan had been arrested.

Shocking news was announced on TV and public screens in the streets and alleys.

"Oh my God, wasn't this Lin Chuan sentenced to more than thirty years for a crime last time? Why did he suddenly come out? Is he escaping from prison?"

"That's right, why did he suddenly come out? But it's impossible to escape from prison. How can there be such a useless policeman? It's better to have a backend."

"That's too damned. It's great to have money. If you have money, you can sell fake goods, run other people's companies, and get killed, but you don't have to be responsible?"

"That's right, who are these people..."

"Tsk tsk, look, how did that woman turn into a man? Is there such an advanced surgery in China now? It is said that it is easy to dig a hole but difficult to plant a tree. How do you think this j8 is installed? Hahahahahaha..."

"How do we know this? We don't study medicine. Oh, by the way, do you think this is a boy or a girl? Say he is a girl. She will give you a clue and say he is a boy. He can give birth. Baby, let's say he is bisexual, he is synthetic, and he hides it so tightly to deceive men, he is worse than the shemale sister who came back from a certain country for surgery hahahahaha..."

"That's right, it's so shameless hahahahaha..."

The streets and alleys were filled with people watching the gossip. Because of Lin Chuan's evil deeds and Bai Xiaoyu's unreliability, everyone burst into laughter. Even the entrance of the hospital was full of people.

An Ran stood there and looked at the whole thing, only then did he understand what the cause of all this was.

Bai Xiaoyu was not called Bai Xiaoyu before, not even a man.

But an out-and-out girl named Bai Xiaorou.

Bai Xiaorou was in the same class as Lin Chuan when she was in school. She had always had a crush on Lin Chuan and relied on her family background to pursue Lin Chuan. (Bai Xiaorou and Lin Chuan are students in the same class and have known each other earlier than Lin Chuan and An Ran.)

But Lin Chuan didn't like women, so he told her directly that he liked men, especially sunny and cute young men. It would be better if the sunshine could also have a hint of desertion.

Bai Xiaorou was unwilling to give in and tried every means to pursue Lin Chuan, hoping to impress him and accept her.

In the end, she even found a bottle of magic medicine and asked Lin Chuan to use it, hoping to make the other person responsible for her.

But what she didn't expect was that not only did she fail, but she was beaten, which made Lin Chuan even more disgusted with women and even unable to be hard on women.

Bai Xiaorou regretted it very much, but she had no choice but to keep an eye on Lin Chuan from high school to college, then to internship and work.

Until four years ago, she heard the title of a scientific madman on the Internet and made up her mind to change her body and appearance to become a man and then be with Lin Chuan.

But she didn't know how she should look like herself so that Lin Chuan would like her, so she ran to the hotel opposite the university and used a telescope to observe male students and take pictures every day, hoping to find the most handsome and handsome boy to be herself. New look base.

And the person she was most satisfied with was An Ran.

An Ran suited Lin Chuan's preferences very well. She was a bit deserted when she wasn't talking, but when she spoke or smiled, she was sunny and warm. Even she was amazed at the time.