Chapter 62 Clues

Seeing An Ran's anxious look, Ji Yuan smiled and nodded: "Well, when you were acting coquettishly, your parents were standing by and watching."

An Ran blushed subconsciously and immediately looked for clothes to put on her body: "Then if you didn't tell me earlier, I didn't even know they were coming."

Ji Yuan looked at him innocently, holding a shirt in his hand and putting it on him while saying, "My parents asked me to tell you, they want you to rest more."

An Ran thought for a while and realized that this was indeed the habit of his parents. He nodded, hugged Ji Yuan's head and kissed him: "Okay, then you can go down with me."

Ji Yuan looked excited and asked worriedly, "Don't you have a headache?"

An Ran shook her head happily: "It doesn't hurt anymore. As long as you don't reach out and press it, it won't hurt if you don't touch it."

"As long as it doesn't hurt anymore, let's go and eat first." Ji Yuan nodded and helped An Ran downstairs.

When An's father and An's mother saw their son coming down, their eyes became bright, but An Ran knew that it was definitely not because of happiness, but because of distress.

Especially An Ma, tears almost overflowed from her eyes.

An Ran hurriedly walked over and sat down next to her: "Mom, don't be sad, am I not doing well?"

Father An didn't speak, and Mother An nodded, holding back her tears and said, "Well, I know, I just can't help it. Why doesn't Lin Chuan, the one who killed a thousand swords, not let you go?"

Hearing this, An Ran also fell silent, and then shook his head: "Mom and Dad, don't worry about this matter, leave it to me. What you have to do now is to protect yourselves and don't let me worry, okay?"

"Then what should you do? Lin Chuan is like a lunatic, and he has such a powerful backing. He can handle everything from prison to court. He only wants you to die. How can you let us rest assured!"

An's mother finally couldn't help it and cried directly.

An's father also had a gloomy expression on his face: "It's my parents' fault, they shouldn't have let you know each other in the first place, and now... oh, what an injustice!"

An Ran was also a little helpless: "This is not your fault, I am too willful, but there is a way to solve this matter. Do you believe in me? If you protect yourself, you will protect me."

An's father and An's mother gritted their teeth and nodded. Afterwards, the three of them chatted for a while and had breakfast. Then Ji Yuan sent someone to take An's father and An's mother home.

After finishing his work, George Han also appeared with a medical kit, checking An Ran's body, applying medicine, and bandaging as he did last night.

An Ran just sat quietly on the sofa, letting others pack medicine for him while thinking about the gap between his previous life and this life.

Although his life in this life is more thrilling than in his previous life, at least he has not set foot on the wrong path again, and has not caused any trouble to his parents.

But thinking of her parents, An Ran subconsciously looked up at George Han and asked, "How are my parents' health lately?"

George Han had just finished bandaging him and was stunned by his question before saying: "Very good, very healthy. There will be no problem in living for another thirty to fifty years."

An Ran looked at the date on the phone again, her heart thumped, and then she smiled helplessly.

Ji Yuan frowned and looked at An Ran with some worry in his eyes. After George Han left, he immediately held him in his arms and asked: "What's wrong? You were smiling so reluctantly just now. What happened?"