Untitled Part 35

Chapter 35

An Ran read quickly, scrolled down, looked at the title again, and his face became serious.

Subconsciously closing the laptop, he smiled in a panic, turned to An's mother and said, "Mom, it's almost lunch. You, go ask Dad and see what's for lunch."

An's mother knew that something was wrong with An Ran, and also knew that he didn't want her to know what he did just now. She smiled and patted An Ran on the shoulder: "Well, I'm going to ask, but don't be impatient when something happens. Don't be as reckless as before. Think carefully, do you understand?"

"Understood."

Watching An's mother leave, An Ran took a deep breath and turned on the computer again.

The title of the email is: Bitch, do you think Ji Yuan really likes you?

And below are Ji Yuan's affectionate photos one after another. Photos from various occasions, some from shopping malls, some hiking, some swimming, but most of them are from school.

In these photos, Ji Yuan's eyes are always looking in one direction, with a smile on his lips and tenderness in his eyes, as if he is looking at the lover he has cherished for many years, and he is the only one in his heart.

In the direction Ji Yuan looked, there was always a boy who always responded to Ji Yuan's gaze with a smile. That person was An Ran's college classmate and good friend, Xu Fei.

After looking at the photo, there is another sentence below: Do you think Ji Yuan married you just because he likes you and loves you? Does he look at Xu Fei affectionately when he looks at you?

It's just a pair of broken shoes that Lin Chuan threw away, and you still expect others to treat you sincerely? Go ahead and dream!

An Ran just finished reading and the email was automatically deleted.

His computer was controlled by someone. Who did it?

An Ran raised his hand to smash the computer, but the moment it fell, it moved away and hit the solid wood table. The pain in his fingers made him burst into tears.

He has made preparations to show his sincerity. He feels that he can like Ji Yuan, but why, why is this happening?

If Ji Yuan didn't like him, why did he marry him? Is it true that he married him just to anger Linchuan, as he said?

An Ran closed her eyes in despair, afraid to think about it, what should he do if this thing was true?

He hasn't avenged Lin Chuan yet, and now...

Lin Chuan?

An Ran stood up suddenly, wiped the tears from his face and thought, could it be Lin Chuan's doing? Apart from Lin Chuan, there is no other enemy among him.

After crying, he tried to do what An's mother said, don't rush when things happen, think carefully, because this email is really weird.

Finally, An Ran analyzed several biggest questions in her mind: First, did Lin Chuan control his computer? If so, the last sentence was not in line with Lin Chuan's style, but if not, who was this person?

Second, the costume scenes in these photos were taken several years ago. Even if Ji Yuan liked Xu Fei at that time, he may not still like him now.

He was very sure that it was impossible for a person like Ji Yuan to marry someone he didn't like and who had no benefit to the business just because he wanted to make Lin Chuan angry.

Third, the purpose of the person who sent this email was to sow discord between him and Ji Yuan. This may not be true, and he cannot fall for it easily.