Chapter 6

The sound of the electric drill disappeared, the doors and locks were installed, and the workers were packing their things and preparing to leave. Ji Yuan concentrated on feeling the tender touch in his hands, and couldn't help but hold it with his backhand, and then a little smile appeared in his eyes, He turned around and said, "I've already sent the money. Nothing will happen to the An family. You can just be Mrs. Ji with peace of mind now."

"Then thank you, Mr. Ji... No, what did you just say? Be at ease, Mrs. Ji, what do you mean?" An Ran was thanking Ji Yuan for saving the An family, but when she thought of the following sentence, she suddenly felt something was wrong.

Hearing An Ran's question, Ji Yuan took a deep breath, shook off An Ran's hand and suppressed the anger in his heart and asked, "You are already married to me. If you don't want to be Mrs. Ji, what else do you want to do? Mrs. Lin?"

An Ran's mind was filled with questions: "No, we have no feelings at all. We couldn't even say we knew each other before. Just getting married like this, and calling you that, don't you think it's a little abnormal?"

Ji Yuan said no more, turned around and left.

An Ran was stunned. Is he angry?

An Ran quickly followed and found that Ji Yuan went to the cloakroom to change clothes. He wanted to say sorry, but he didn't want to admit his mistake because he was really fascinated by Ji Yuan's operation and had no idea why he did what he did. What kind of purpose does it have, and will it affect my parents?

After Ji Yuan changed his clothes, he looked at An Ran coldly: "What are you doing here? Go change your clothes."

An Ran looked at the home clothes she was wearing, then looked at Ji Yuan doubtfully and said, "I can't find my clothes."

Ji Yuan strode to An Ran's left, raised his hand and pulled it. The clothes in the entire wardrobe were of An Ran's favorite styles and colors. He looked at the length of the clothes, then looked at Ji Yuan's height, and looked at it with some suspicion. Looking at the size, I found that it was really his size, and I became even more confused: "This..."

Ji Yuan's eyes were a little panicked, and he didn't dare to look at An Ran. He looked directly at the clothes and said, "I bought them temporarily yesterday, pick something to change into."

An Ran has been in a state of confusion ever since he met Ji Yuan, including now, when he asked blankly: "Why are you changing clothes?"

Ji Yuan found a formal suit in the cabinet and put it in An Ran's arms and said, "Come to Lin's company with me. I robbed their daughter-in-law yesterday and apologize."

After Ji Yuan finished speaking, he turned around and walked out the door.

An Ran was confused. He had just robbed someone else's daughter-in-law yesterday, and now he was taking someone else's daughter-in-law to apologize to someone else. Did he really want to apologize rather than piss others off?

An Ran thought as he changed his clothes. He didn't have much contact with Ji Yuan in his previous life, but Ji Yuan had a very good character and had never received any negative news. He often went to his alma mater to give speeches and guided his juniors on a successful path. Lu Lu, why does he think Ji Yuan is a bit bad in this life?

An Ran said "tsk", picked up the underwear and looked at it. She suddenly looked surprised. She looked at the word "M" on it and turned around subconsciously: "Why is this size also accurate?"

An Ran blushed, opened the other side of the closet, and saw a row of underwear of various styles. The only thing that was the same was that they were all white underwear of the same size.