Chapter 7

Hearing An Ran's words, Lin Chuan's pupils shrank: "Did you agree to marry Ji Yuan because of this? However, you misunderstood me. I didn't. How could I attack the An family? We have been together for two years, and even the last Don't you even have basic trust?"

The scumbag nature of Lin Chuan was revealed yesterday. In the past two years, he had always said nice things, but yesterday, just for a moment, the dirty words in his mouth made An Ran want to smash him to death on the spot.

An Ran rolled her eyes and smirked: "Ignore you scolding me, where is the child?"

Lin Chuan turned to look at his father who was already rolling his eyes, called his secretary to take care of his father, and then said to An Ran: "Come out and tell me."

Okay, I want to see if you can explain a flower.

An Ran rested his head on Ji Yuan's shoulder and followed Lin Chuan to the door of the reception room. He raised his eyes and looked at Ji Yuan and said, "Of course, I want to talk to you alone."

Before An Ran agreed, Ji Yuan refused coldly: "No, let's talk here."

Lin Chuan still didn't want to say it in front of Ji Yuan, so he dragged An Ran a few steps away before starting to explain: "Of course, it was an accident. Xiaojie is already over a year old. I met you before I met you." Xiaojie's other father, Xiaojie was pregnant before I met you, and I didn't cheat on you. I know that this is not what you care about. You hate me more for saying dirty words to you yesterday. I admit, that was me. No, but I said I was angry for a moment, I didn't do it on purpose, that's why..."

"It's not intentional, but it's all from the bottom of my heart."

An Ran sneered, did he hate Lin Chuan just because he was insulted?

The insult only made him recognize Lin Chuan's true face more clearly, but as a child, if Ji Yuan hadn't told him, he might have been the same as he had been all his life, and would never have discovered this secret until his death.

Wait, what did Lin Chuan just say, the child's other father?

An Ran's face changed: "You said Xiaojie's other father was a man? How can a man give birth to a child?"

Lin Chuan's eyes dodge a little: "He is invisible and bisexual, so he can have children..."

Man, could it be that...

As soon as it was mentioned that the child's father was a man, An Ran immediately had a candidate in mind.

In the previous life, after Lin Chuan's assistant Bai Xiaoyu returned to China, Lin Chuan immediately abandoned all his lovers and pretended to be a good husband to the people, infatuated and loving, but it was not him.

At that time, he thought that Bai Xiaoyu was also one of Lin Chuan's many lovers and was the mistress who interfered with him and Lin Chuan. But judging from what he just said and the fact that Bai Xiaoyu in his previous life had been clinging to Lin Chuan since returning to China, it turned out that it was Bai Xiaoyu who met Lin Chuan first. of.

And he looked somewhat similar to Bai Xiaoyu, so Lin Chuan probably regarded him as a stand-in. In the end, he even planned to kill himself in order to be with Bai Xiaoyu openly!

The more An Ran thought about it, the more unwilling she became, she raised her hand and slapped Lin Chuan hard: "You are so disgusting."

Lin Chuan had done too many things to feel sorry for An Ran behind his back. He didn't understand what An Ran was talking about. He was stunned for a moment. When he came to his senses, he realized that An Ran had already walked to Ji Yuan's side, and he held Ji Yuan's hand obediently and left. .

Seeing this scene, Lin Chuan was so angry that he went crazy and stamped his feet: "Fuck, how on earth did he know that Xiaojie is my son? Who the hell told him?"

Lin Chuan couldn't get the answer, and An Ran felt bad about leaving. Although he didn't speak, his whole body was trembling. The love he had worked so hard to maintain for five years in his previous life turned out to be just a fake bubble, all fake. of.

An Ran was in a trance. He didn't even notice that he was being held in Ji Yuan's arms. When he came to his senses, Ji Yuan was opening the car for him: "Get in the car. Your parents asked you to go back. I happened to be on the way and will take you there." ."

An Ran glanced at Ji Yuan with a complicated expression. He woke up yesterday and hurriedly saw his mother but was delayed by other things. It had been more than a year since his parents left in his previous life. He really missed his parents.