Chapter 30

"who I am?"

The man walked up to An Ran, held An Ran's chin and smiled.

"It's your man!"

An Ran was shocked, was this a robbery?

He turned his head and wanted to shake off the man's hand, but the man's hand was very strong. Not only did he not shake it off, but he also didn't squeeze it until it hurt. An Ran's eyes turned red just by brushing his eyes.

He dropped his cell phone, the car didn't come, and no one else sent him his location. Ji Yuan and his parents would never notice that he was missing at this time, and no one would come to rescue him.

"Stop joking, let me go back and I will give you money, no matter how much it is, I will give it to you."

An Ran's voice changed with fear. At this time, it was okay to ask for money. If it was a robbery, it would be easy to be silenced and dumped.

It should be around four o'clock now. He went out without telling anyone. Ji Yuan would not know that he was missing until he came home. Therefore, even if he was found missing, he might have been dead by then.

"We don't need the money."

An Ran was forced to raise her head and keep looking at the man. The words just now were not said by the man, so...

Two more ferocious-looking people came out from behind the man. One of them had a scarred face, a mocking and contemptuous smile on his face, and a pipe in his mouth: "What we lack is a little slut like you."

As soon as Scarface appeared, the man let go of An Ran's hand: "Brother."

Scarface nodded, and the man behind him fixed the abandoned chair on one side, wiped it clean, and asked him to sit down before saying, "Qiangzi, if you are impatient, take off his clothes and let him sit on it and move on his own."

Scarface sat down and started to unbutton his pants. An Ran was so frightened that he had no time to think about why this happened. He stuttered and wanted to change the situation: "No, I really have money. I have whatever you want, don't do this. I don't look good, I..."

An Ran panicked. Seeing Qiangzi walking towards him, he hurriedly curled up and moved back: "No, don't come here, go away, get out, don't touch me..."

Qiangzi smiled, took two steps, and dragged An Ran up from the ground. He raised his hand and slapped him on the butt: "Just listen to big brother and you won't suffer. Do you understand, little slut?"

Qiangzi hit him hard. An Ran winced in pain and begged helplessly for mercy: "I'm not the one, please let me go. Don't do this. Don't touch me, okay?"

An Ran was pinned on Qiangzi's lap and reached out to take off his pants. The ointment in his pocket fell out. Qiangzi was stunned, picked it up and took a look: "Hahaha, brother, look, this little slut actually brought the medicine with him." a ha ha ha."

Looking at the ointment, Scarface was trembling with laughter. He had already taken off his pants and had his things ready. He urged impatiently: "Hurry up."

An Ran was anxious and scared. He struggled fiercely, and his burned right hand was bruised and bleeding due to the friction of the rope. He looked very hideous.

But no matter how hard he struggled, it was useless. An Ran's face was filled with tears, and his heart was full of desperate curses: "Let me go, you beast, get out of here, don't touch me, get away..."

Qiangzi unbuttoned An Ran's belt and took off his pants regardless. Looking at the big red slap mark on it, he smiled: "Let you go, it's impossible..."

"Let him go!"