Chapter 10

The hot water was so comfortable that An Ran leaned on the edge of the bathtub and dozed off. He accidentally fell asleep. In his dream, he returned to his previous life. He didn't know everything that happened after that. He successfully married Lin Chuan and lived a happy life. Sweet life, Lin Chuan held his face, kissed him, and whispered in his ear: "Of course, I love you..."

An Ran in the dream had no memory of how Lin Chuan hurt him. He smiled and hugged Lin Chuan's neck and whispered: "I like you too, brother Lin Chuan..."

After An Ran finished speaking, Lin Chuan's face suddenly changed, and his smile became terrifyingly gloomy. He raised his hand and pushed him. He fell backward unprepared. At the same time, everything Lin Chuan had done in his previous life suddenly appeared in his mind, and his whole body began to tremble. , just when he wanted to ask for help, an endless river appeared behind him. An Ran was so frightened that he opened his eyes instantly, crying and shouting: "Help, help..."

When I opened my eyes, I found a person standing in front of the bathtub.

Ji Yuan stood on the edge with a sullen face. An Ran was so frightened that he immediately stopped talking. The fear in his heart instantly turned into grievance. He couldn't use his voice to vent his anger, so it turned into tears flowing out of his eyes. Drop by drop fell on the water, forming a circle. Tiny ripples.

The dream just now really shocked An Ran, but Ji Yuan was in front of him, and he didn't dare to call out, and he didn't dare to let him see him crying. He could only look down at the water, and the next second he appeared in front of him A white towel: "The water is getting cold. Come out and go eat."

An Ran was stunned for a moment, took the towel and raised his head, looking at Ji Yuan's leaving figure. Only then did he see a circle of watermarks on his snow-white shirt. He vaguely remembered that the dream he just had had some real touches. Could it be that he had hugged Ji Yuan just now? , is that why his face is so ugly?

An Ran shook his head: "How is that possible? It's impossible for him to let me hug him without pushing me away. But if not, how did the watermark on his back come from?"

An Ran couldn't understand, so he didn't care in the end. He got dressed and went to eat. But this was his first time eating at Ji Yuan's house. Ji Yuan's house was very big and he didn't know where to go. He originally wanted to find someone to take him. He went, only to find Ji Yuan standing at the door waiting for him when he went out.

An Ran glanced at him with some confusion, but in the end she didn't ask any questions and followed him obediently to have dinner.

An Ran's family is not as good as Lin Chuan and Ji Yuan's family, but it is definitely not bad. They love him and prepare the best for him in everything. Therefore, although An Ran is a bit squeamish, he is also thoughtful in etiquette and is not the first. The first time we had dinner together, it was inappropriate at the table.

After dinner, Ji Yuan stared at An Ran for a long time, which made his hair stand on end. However, Ji Yuan said he was busy and left.

An Ran let out a long sigh, wiped the sweat from his forehead and planned to go back to sleep. When passing by the three-layer iron gate, he subconsciously stopped and saw a man running over with a document bag: "Good evening, madam, eh?"

The man stood in front of the iron gate, dumbfounded: "How did this become like this?"

After saying that, the man glanced at An Ran and nodded subconsciously: "Oh, yes, that's how it should be."

An Ran was very confused by the man's gaze and asked curiously: "Why should it be like this?"

The man smiled and was about to say something when the door of the next room suddenly opened. Ji Yuan nodded to the man: "Come in."

The man smiled and waved to An Ran. Although An Ran was curious, he didn't want to know anything, so he turned around and went back to the bedroom.

He took his mobile phone and opened the call history, and found that it was all clean, with no missed calls. He muttered in confusion: "He didn't delete or block him. Given his personality, how could he not call me?"

An Ran frowned. Lin Chuan didn't even call him. How should he accumulate critical hit points for Lin Chuan?

An Ran clicked on Lin Chuan's number and found the row of red letters below. Has Lin Chuan been blocked?

An Ran was stunned and looked at the blocking options. Lin Chuan had sent a total of 68 text messages and more than a hundred phone calls. He scratched his head in confusion: "When did I block him?"