Chapter 70 Ji Yuan's Secret Photography Record

The two couldn't hold it back and closed the car door and had a passionate fight. In the end, An Ran lay weakly in Ji Yuan's arms and cried sadly: "You are really such an animal. This is outside, in the parking lot of the hospital, and you are not yourself." Home, you can come wherever you want."

Ji Yuan put his arms around An Ran's waist and rubbed it for him neither lightly nor hard. He smiled while rubbing it: "So what if it's not mine. It's not like I can do whatever I want."

"you!"

An Ran blushed at Ji Yuan's shamelessness and buried her head in his chest and stopped talking.

Finally, An Ran suddenly raised his head excitedly and shouted coquettishly: "Husband~" Ji Yuan was so excited by the husband's call that he raised his hand and patted his butt. Then he lowered his head and said in a hoarse voice: "Why, I want it again, don't be angry, it's outside."

An Ran was speechless as Ji Yuan was full of pornographic waste, but she had to embrace the husband she chose, no matter how beastly he was.

He shook his head: "No, why are you thinking about that stuff?"

Ji Yuan lowered his eyes in disappointment and asked, "Isn't it? What else could it be?"

Speaking of the purpose of starting, An Ran excitedly hugged Ji Yuan's neck and acted coquettishly: "Tell me, how did you secretly photograph me before? I want to know, tell me, okay, okay? husband?"

Worried that Ji Yuan would not be willing, An Ran immediately resorted to ruthless tactics, even calling her husband to do it coquettishly, but Ji Yuan was still a little reluctant.

Also, the last time he asked Ji Yuan, the other party's answer was hesitant and hesitant. He mentioned a few general methods but did not explain the detailed process.

Sure enough, Ji Yuan hesitated for a while, then stood up and put on his clothes: "This place is not very good, let's go home."

"no!"

An Ran held his arm to prevent him from continuing to put on his clothes. She kept rubbing her furry head on his chest. While rubbing, she said, "Tell me, tell me. I am also the person involved. Why do you know everything?" It's something that I don't know about, it's not fair, I won't do it, I won't obey it, you have to tell me!"

An Ran used this trick on Ji Yuan for the first time, even throwing and rolling, so he didn't believe Ji Yuan didn't tell him.

"Husband, husband, I really want to know. Just tell me, and I have to be careful. I'm so good-looking. What if someone besides you wants to take secret photos of me?"

Ji Yuan didn't respond to what he said before.

Only An Ran's last sentence was, "I look so good, what if someone besides you wants to take secret photos of me?"

This sentence made Ji Yuan realize a strong sense of crisis. Yes, he is so good. There must be many people coveting him behind his back. For example, Bai Xiaorou took a picture of him for plastic surgery last time.

Therefore, there is no telling how many people secretly took photos of An Ran.

The more Ji Yuan thought about it, the angrier he became: "No, I need to find someone to check and see who else has your photo besides me."

safely:......

No, this is not his main purpose.

An Ran quickly grabbed Ji Yuan: "What's this? There must be many people who have my photos, such as schools, companies, police stations, civil affairs bureaus, you, and my parents, many people should They all have my photos. You can find them out by checking them. You will definitely not be able to find out those who use my photos to cause trouble secretly. The only way to prevent this is to tell them your secret photography skills. Me, I will be careful when I go out from now on."