Chapter 40

An Ran hung up Ji Yuan's call and called the man again. The man answered quickly as if he was waiting for him.

He asked: "Have you thought about it?"

Although An Ran thought he was powerful, she was also afraid that he was a liar. After thinking about it, she asked, "Can I read some of the information first to see if it is worth the price?"

"able."

After the man finished speaking, An Ran's turned off computer screen suddenly turned on, and photos flashed one after another quickly in the middle of the blue screen. As for whether they were valuable or not, An Ran immediately felt a hammer in her heart.

He excitedly held the phone and asked, "You, you can actually control my computer?"

The man smiled and said in a lazy voice: "Otherwise, you think you can find my number with your skills? So, is it worth two hundred thousand? Do you want a membership card?"

"It's worth it. I'll transfer the money to you later. As for the membership card..."

The more An Ran thought about it, the more excited he became. This man was so capable. If he could recruit someone from the An family to be his assistant...

However, such a powerful person, with a single order worth hundreds of thousands, should look down on a small assistant whose salary is less than 10,000, right?

The more An Ran thought about it, the more disappointed she became.

The other party asked again: "Well, what?"

"You, are you willing to be my assistant?"

An Ran's mind started to heat up and he said quickly: "Five insurances and one housing fund, food and accommodation are included, working hours are eight hours, and must be taken off on holidays. The salary is a bit low, but you can take outside orders."

An Ran gritted his teeth. He had already made the best terms possible. If the other party didn't agree, there was nothing he could do.

Sure enough, the other party was silent.

Just when An Ran thought that the other party would not answer and was about to turn off the phone to transfer money and get the information, she heard the other party say: "Assistant? Okay."

An Ran was stunned for a moment, then looked surprised: "Really, really agreed? Then, come to work tomorrow, the address is An's..."

"OK, I get it."

After the man finished speaking, he hung up the phone. An Ran looked at the phone screen and muttered to herself: "I didn't even finish saying the address, but he already knew it. That's amazing!"

But luckily he agreed, otherwise his family would have suffered miserably if such a powerful person had become his opponent.

But recruiting is one thing, and checking information before is another. He transferred 200,000 to the other party's account, and the next second the computer returned to normal, and Lin Chuan's information appeared naked in front of him.

An Ran looked at them one by one. Most of the photos showed Lin Chuan's appearance when he was gambling, which was different from his usual appearance.

Lin Chuan in the photo is quite arrogant, holding chips in one hand, cards in the other, and a cigarette in his mouth. He looks like a social boss, with style and momentum.

There are various photos, including Lin Chuan. Pouring wine on someone's head with a cup; arrogantly stomping on the loser's face; tearing off the waiter's clothes; and, IOUs.