Chapter 9

Regarding Ji Yuan's attitude of protecting An Ran, not only Wang Yan, but also An Ran was stunned. Ji Yuan's eyes showed seriousness and distress, which gave him the illusion that the other party really liked him, but there was clearly no relationship between them. No feelings.

Wang Yan looked at Ji Yuan's back and ran away with the plate and smiled. She raised her hand and patted An Ran on the head and said, "Although we have only met twice, my mother can't explain why. She just feels that Ji Yuan is more practical than Lin Chuan. If you guys If we are really together, my mother will feel relieved, but if it is fake..."

Before Wang Yan could finish speaking, An Ran interrupted with a smile: "It's not fake, it's true. I won't be unhappy."

"Okay, really, then hurry up and get the food out for him to eat." Wang Yan knew that An Ran didn't want her to worry, so she continued to prepare the food with a smile.

Soon, plates of vegetables were cooked. As soon as An Ran took a plate, Ji Yuan led him to the table and sat down: "You sit down, I'll do it."

An Ran was dumbfounded on the spot: With Ji Yuan's status, he had to be picky about food when others brought him food at home, but when he arrived at his house, he actually served the food himself? Even if you want to show affection, is this a bit too much?

An Ran glanced worriedly at the busy Ji Yuan and the amused Wang Yan and thought: If this goes too far, what if they suddenly separate due to something in the future? How to explain to mother?

An Ran finished the meal anxiously and chatted with her mother for a while. She found that Ji Yuan was simply a strange person. In just half a day, he gained all the favor from his parents.

This shocked An Ran. You must know that he had been with Lin Chuan for two years. In the past two years, Lin Chuan had met with his parents countless times, but they could not completely satisfy them, but Ji Yuan did it in just one morning?

After An Ran was surprised, she made an appointment with her mother to go to the hospital for a check-up in three days, and then returned home with Ji Yuan.

Along the way, he wanted to ask Ji Yuan how he managed to please his elders, but he didn't dare. He peeked at him from time to time and leaned against the window in confusion.

After returning home, Ji Yuan changed his clothes and said to An Ran, who was a little confused: "I'm going to take care of some things. I'll have dinner with you later."

After Ji Yuan finished speaking, under An Ran's watchful eyes, he came to the room with three iron doors and one security door, with a total of four doors. Funny took the keys and opened them one by one. Finally, he pressed his finger and unlocked with his fingerprint to enter. Room.

An Ran stood outside the door and suddenly had the urge to lock all three locks outside, but he felt that he couldn't bear Ji Yuan's anger, so he decided not to do it.

An Ran stood at the door and watched for a while. He didn't know what Ji Yuan was doing. He had nothing to do. He got married recently and didn't have to go to work, so he planned to clean out his wardrobe. In the morning, he saw a lot of his clothes in the wardrobe, and Underwear, he wanted to see how many there were.

An Ran came to the cloakroom and opened three closets in succession, but they were all filled with his clothes. He was stunned for a moment, looked at the entire room, and subconsciously opened all the closets to take a look.

Although he was prepared, he was still a little shocked. If the environment hadn't been so unfamiliar, he would have felt like he was at home, because among the cabinets in the cloakroom, only three cabinets contained Ji Yuan's clothes, and the other cabinets contained Ji Yuan's clothes. Everything is safe here.

An Ran touched the clothes and thought: "There are so many, and the styles are so complete. Is it really a temporary purchase yesterday?"

Could it be that Ji Yuan had any ulterior motives for him?

impossible!

An Ran shook his head, how could Ji Yuan have thoughts about him? There must be some misunderstanding.

Ignore him, he feels that there are too many clothes and he needs to clean them up. Moreover, none of these clothes are of the same style, and there are still many outdated old models.

Not only clothes, but also small items such as underwear and socks. An Ran was confused and felt that these old things were useless. They were too outdated to wear and a waste of space. So he brought the storage basket and planned to put the old items away. Clean them all out and throw them away.

Finally, after cleaning three large baskets, he did not call the servants to help, but moved them out one by one. As soon as Ji Yuan came out, he saw An Ran was sweating profusely. After seeing clearly what was in the baskets, Suddenly his face turned dark: "What are you doing?"

"I saw that I had too many clothes, so I wanted to throw away some outdated old ones and buy new ones."

After An Ran finished speaking, he looked up at Ji Yuan. Sweat fell from his cheeks and stayed on his slightly pointed chin for a moment before falling off. At that moment, Ji Yuan felt inexplicably sexy. His mouth suddenly became dry and he moved in panic. He opened his eyes and said, "Leave it at the door. I'll have someone move it later."

An Ran was a little tired from moving and was sweating again. She just wanted to take a bath and have a refreshing dinner later, so she nodded: "Well, I'll go wash up first."

After saying that, without waiting for Ji Yuan to agree, he got up and ran away.

An Ran ran to the bedroom, took a set of home clothes from the bedroom cabinet and went to the bathroom. She safely entered the bathtub and gasped in fear.

To be honest, he was really afraid that Ji Yuan would get angry just now, because this was Ji Yuan's family after all, and it was really not good for him to throw things away like that. Fortunately, Ji Yuan was generous and didn't argue with him.

Ji Yuan, who he thought was magnanimous, had already appeared at the door of the bathroom. He peeked at the closed door before going out. He safely picked up An Ran's discarded clothes basket and slowly walked into the locked room. s room......