Chapter 24

Looking at this exaggerated title, An Ran's heart trembled. Lin Chuan was fine when he left, but only a few hours later, he was admitted to the intensive care unit.

Seeking revenge?

The Lin Chuan family has always been a kind and good person with a good reputation in the business world. Even Lin Chuan's reputation is also very good. How could someone seek revenge?

Just as he was about to click on the tab to take a look, Dad An's phone call suddenly came in. He was stunned for a moment before answering: "Hello, Dad."

Dad An smiled happily, his voice was much lighter, and he said seriously: "Of course, Boss Lu's order has been finalized, and the deposit has been traded. Now it's up to us to ship the goods."

"So fast, that's great."

An Ran thought this matter would take several days. After all, with such a large batch of goods, it was necessary to observe the production environment, product quality, reference prices, etc. Under normal circumstances, it would be very time-consuming, but he didn't expect it to be done in half a day.

"Well, although Xiao Yuan didn't say it, I know that he helped a lot in this matter. You can't act silly and angry at him. Also, bring him back for dinner sometime. I want to have a good drink with him. One cup."

An's father smiled happily, and An Ran's scalp felt numb. Why did he lose his temper? He was manipulated by Ji Yuan every day, okay?

He thought so, but for the sake of his parents' peace of mind, he still nodded and agreed: "I know, by the way, Ji Yuan found a few stalls for us to sell lamps. I think the luxurious amethyst wall lamp sets in the warehouse can be used Take it and put it out, Dad, you can count it in a while, and we will go take a look after dinner tomorrow."

"Okay, what kind of berth is it? Is the location good? Although you are married, you are still a businessman after all. Business transactions must be strictly planned and rent must be paid."

"Well, rent? I'll ask later, where is his location..."

"Ji Yuan!"

An Ran wanted to tell Dad An in detail, but a woman's scream suddenly came from outside the room. An Ran was startled, and then whispered: "Dad, I will tell you in detail tomorrow. I have something to do now, so I will hang up now." ah."

After hanging up the phone, An Ran hurried downstairs and saw an emotional woman sitting in the living room. That was Lin Chuan's mother. What was she doing here? Asking Ji Yuan for help?

Also, Lin Chuan's parents would definitely not be able to sit still when Ji Yuan was beaten like that in the morning. However, with Lin's father's urine, it is impossible to bring this matter directly to the door. They should find reporters to pressure Ji Yuan and force Ji Yuan to apologize. Yes, why did Mother Lin come to the door like a shrew and cause trouble?

An Ran didn't know what was going on, so he stood aside to watch the show and see what was going on.

Mother Lin struggled to talk for a long time, but Ji Yuan was sitting comfortably on the sofa playing with his mobile phone. Mother Lin couldn't bear it and said angrily: "Ji Yuan, don't be too arrogant. What do you want to do with Lin Chuan when you beat us again and again? If not to see For your mother's sake, I would have exposed you long ago!"

Wasn't it exposed? Who asked for the article about Lin Chuan entering the hospital at noon? If he hadn't posted the Lin Chuan wall-climbing video, he would have taken the blame.

Ji Yuan raised his head and glanced at An Ran in the distance, lowered his head and clicked on the screen a few times and asked coldly: "When did you see me hitting him?"