Chapter 31

In addition to reporters' reports, there are also video interviews.

The reporter put the microphone in front of Ruan Ming: "Hello, Mr. Ruan, may I ask why you are talking to..."

Ruan Ming's hands were handcuffed, he covered his face weakly to dodge, and shouted in a broken voice: "Go away, no shooting, no shooting..."

An Ran discovered that Ruan Ming had red, swollen and broken skin on his hands and face. Just when he was wondering what was wrong with him, Ji Yuan turned off the TV.

"Well, the truth came out, and he and the financial manager were also arrested."

Ji Yuan walked to the hospital bed and sat down: "As for the money that Ruan Ming secretly removed, it should be with Lin Chuan."

An Ran nodded and said that he knew that because of such a large sum of money, Lin Chuan could not give it to Ruan Ming for nothing. At most, he would give him a small change and some sweet words to appease a little green tea like Ruan Ming who was overwhelmed by love. .

"Don't worry, I'll make him spit it out in a few days."

Of course he had to spit it out, it was what his father had worked so hard to earn.

An Ran turned around and found that Ji Yuan's eyes were a little red again, and asked curiously: "What's wrong with your eyes?"

Ji Yuan was stunned for a moment, touched the corners of his eyes and asked, "Are you still red?"

An Ran nodded: "Red."

Ji Yuan lowered his head and smiled: "It's okay, the wind and sand on the mountain are strong, and the sand has entered."

Sand got in?

Sand got in this time, so did sand get in the room last time?

Moreover, it was still several hours before we came down from the mountain.

However, Ji Yuan didn't want to say anything, and An Ran didn't continue to ask.

He sat up and looked at Bao's tight wrist and said, "Except for my injured hand, everything else is fine. I want to go home..."

Ji Yuan nodded. Just when he was about to agree to An Ran, An's mother came over with a bowl: "No, it's already eight o'clock now. Let's leave the hospital tomorrow morning. It's just a night of observation."

An's mother brought out the soup she had been cooking before dark, looked at An Ran's injured hand, and handed it directly to Ji Yuan.

Ji Yuan took the soup, scooped it up with a spoon, and carefully blew it to cool it down before feeding it to An Ran.

An's mother is very good at cooking, and because An's father and An Ran both like to eat, they have insisted on cooking by themselves over the years.

An Ran, who had no appetite at first, couldn't help but drink up the soup.

After watching him finish drinking, Ji Yuan asked again: "Do you want more? I'll serve it to you."

"full."

It tastes good, but you still have to eat less at night, otherwise you will gain weight.

An Ran said with some aftertaste: "I won't drink anymore."

Ji Yuan put down the bowl and helped An Ran lie down: "Then you have a rest, I will stay with you here."

"But I can't sleep..."

It seemed that he fell asleep not long after being held by Ji Yuan. It was several hours ago. He really couldn't sleep now, but he couldn't be discharged from the hospital. What should he do?