Chapter 20

Ji Yuan did not drive by himself, but went back with his assistant, the man who went to his house last time to deliver materials.

"Boss, don't worry, it will be fine. Lin Chuan doesn't have the guts to act so arrogantly in front of you, okay?"

Su Nan was driving in front, and kept comforting Ji Yuan to reassure him, but Ji Yuan couldn't listen to anything now. After getting in the car and telling Su Nan to drive faster, he opened his laptop, clicked on a software, and he actually showed up at Ji Yuan's house. monitoring screen.

Ji Yuan adjusted the time to when he just left. Nothing was abnormal, there were only servants working and An Ran sleeping on the massage chair.

An Ran fell asleep in the massage chair, with her little head tilted to one side. Ji Yuan couldn't help but curl up the corners of his mouth. The little thing looked so cute when he fell asleep, but he didn't have time to appreciate An Ran's sleeping face now. Go in, and don't stop until a head pops up from behind the garden wall.

Watching Lin Chuan jump in from the shortest flower wall of the Ji family and walk into the house with great swagger, the smile on Ji Yuan's lips gradually disappeared, and a frightening chill rose in his eyes, especially when he saw Lin Chuan squatting in front of An Ran, Ji Yuan almost smashed the computer when he looked at An Ran's body with obsession and disgust.

"Drive faster."

Ji Yuan looked at the surveillance screen and urged anxiously.

A thin layer of sweat broke out on Su Nan's forehead, and she said with a sad face: "Boss, I have driven as fast as I can, I have run through several red lights, and the traffic police are chasing me..."

Su Nan was driving the car. Even if the person who paid the order was Ji Yuan, the traffic police would not be merciful and would deduct what should be deducted. They would have to pay the money when the time comes. If the situation is serious, they would have to take the driver's license test again. , Su Nan was so anxious that she almost cried.

But Ji Yuan never left the screen in his heart. Watching Lin Chuan pull his tie and take off his clothes, Ji Yuan's face was so dark that it was scary, and he gritted his teeth and said angrily: "I told you to drive faster!"

Sunan cried and drove: "It's already the fastest. I have a driver's license..."

Ji Yuan was happy. The villa was bought in the suburbs. Although it was not close to the city, it was definitely not far. But it was usually only a twenty-minute drive. But for the first time, Ji Yuan felt that this place was too far from the city. It was so I can't get home for a long time.

Fortunately, An Ran on the screen didn't know what he said to that idiot Lin Chuan. Lin Chuan finally put on his clothes and left. Then the frightened An Ran called and scolded him.

Ji Yuan breathed a sigh of relief and asked while turning off the computer: "How many more minutes will it take to arrive?"

Su Nan looked at the door getting closer and closer in front of her and the scary traffic police car in the rearview mirror. She cried and said, "We're already here. Boss, hurry up and solve my wife's problem. Then come..." Save me...

As soon as Su Nan parked the car, Ji Yuan got out of the car and left before he finished speaking.

Looking at the traffic police who came around with tickets, Su Nan took his driver's license to check, while crying in his heart that Ji Yuan was a scumbag who forgot his friends after seeing sex.

Here, An Ran called Ji Yuan. After talking, he thought Ji Yuan would at least explain to him, but the other party didn't say a word. It was like he pressed mute to pause. An Ran hung up the phone angrily.