Chapter 67

Bai Xiaoyu was abandoned. Not only his father, but also his mother, and even all his family members and friends were unwilling to recognize him.

And he did all this just because he wanted to like Lin Chuan and wanted him to accept him, but he failed unexpectedly.

He is now as if he has been abandoned by the whole world. He has no money and no formal identity, and can only live on the streets...

Lin Chuan was also arrested again, but this time he did not go back to continue serving his sentence. Instead, he was sentenced by the court for the second time, and three months later, he was sentenced to death!

And these three months were used to torture him and make him regret.

Because Lin Chuan was locked in a room every day, with several big words written on it: There are still eighty-nine days before your death.

Lin Chuan's spirit was greatly tortured. From the beginning of cursing Bai Xiaoyu and An Ran every day, to the end he was terrified of death and was extremely afraid of the numbers on the wall.

Then to the final calmness, the indifference to life, and the repentance for everything Enron has done...

——————————When An Ran came out of the hospital, he found that Lin Chuan had been arrested. It was so fast that he could not imagine it. He looked back at Ji Yuan in surprise and asked: "This, this is the end. , and we haven't done anything yet?"

Ji Yuan rubbed An Ran's head and smiled fondly: "This is all Bai Hai's credit. I will thank him properly when the time comes."

Because if Xu Yan didn't take action, it would be difficult for them to find out, and the progress would be very slow, because the other party's background was huge. If they didn't know the other party's identity, it would be difficult to find evidence.

But Lin Chuan, the brainless one who wanted to die, angered Xu Yan and sold them directly, allowing them to reach hell in an instant.

An Ran nodded; "Yeah, but he doesn't seem very happy today. Let's go pick out a good computer later and send it to him tomorrow."

"Okay, it's up to you."

So, the two drove home.

Lin Chuan's case this time was the same as last time, which aroused the attention of the general public, but this time there were more angry and unfair voices. The court was even more anxious than before when trying Lin Chuan. If you are caught, go to court immediately.

Lin Chuan's result came down that night. As a felony criminal, he escaped from prison and hired murderers again and again. Therefore, the second sentence was of course: three months of repentance, death penalty!

The fact that Lin Chuan was released on bail was hidden, and all the blame was placed on Lin Chuan. It was Lin Chuan who secretly escaped from prison while the prison guards were away.

Moreover, they were worried that he would escape from prison again, so in the past three months, someone would specially guard Lin Chuan, leaving him with no chance of escaping legal sanctions.

An Ran accepted this result and felt relieved. Then she looked at Ji Yuan with a smile: "It's finally solved."

The Lin family gave up Lin Chuan, the Bai family gave up Bai Xiaoyu, and Bai Xiaoyu suffered a mental breakdown. Lin Chuan's death sentence was the best reward for their purpose of rebirth.

Ji Yuan couldn't help but kiss An Ran's head: "Well, it's finally solved. You can feel at ease in the future."

An Ran nodded, blushed and hugged Ji Yuan's neck and asked, "Would you like to celebrate?"