Chapter 18

It was already twelve o'clock when the two arrived at An's, just after get off work, the whole company was quiet, Ji Yuan personally sent him to An's father's office and planned to leave.

An's father and mother were both there. When he saw Ji Yuan and An Ran's eyes lit up instantly, An's father immediately smiled and said hello: "You are here, sit down."

Wang Yan stood up directly to pull An Ran away. When she walked over and saw An Ran's wrist, the smile on her face disappeared instantly. She subconsciously pulled An Ran behind her, looked at Ji Yuan hostilely and asked: "What happened to Ran Ran's wrist? Did you hit it?" Him?"

An Ran was stunned for a moment, knowing that her mother had misunderstood, so she quickly explained: "Mom, it's not him, it's Lin Chuan..."

"Linchuan?"

Seeing that something was wrong, Dad An anxiously ran over, grabbed his son's hand and examined it carefully: "We left for just a short while, and he came to you?"

For her parents' concern, An Ran nodded aggrievedly: "Well, he came right after you left, and brought his son to taunt me, saying that I took a fancy to Mr. Ji's money, like a dog..."

Hearing An Ran say that Lin Chuan scolded him, Wang Yan was heartbroken. Her eyes instantly turned red. She pulled An Ran and sat down on the sofa aside: "Bah, that beast named Lin, who is he? By scolding you like this, my mother has long said that he is not a good person, but you always don't believe it, now you understand!"

An Ran grabbed her mother's hand, curled her lips with tears in her eyes, and nodded obediently like a child: "Yes, I understand..."

Father An watched his wife pulling his son to sit down. He did not follow her, but said directly: "If he dares to bully you in the future, you will fight him back. Even if the An family is bankrupt, they will not let him bully you for no reason. Do you understand?"

Dad An's tone was a little serious. Wang Yan immediately glared at him and said angrily while rubbing An Ran's wrist: "Don't be so loud. Ran Ran has just been wronged. Don't scare him."

Both An Ran and Ji Yuan knew that An Ran's father not only really wanted to protect An Ran with his harsh words, but also blamed Ji Yuan for not taking good care of An Ran and allowing his cousin to mess around.

Although Ji Yuan was not around when An Ran encountered this incident in the hospital, An's father was so unreasonable and his son should be protected. If he had known that Lin Chuan would appear in the hospital, he would never have left first.

From the moment An Ran expressed his grievances to Wang Yan, Ji Yuan's eyes never left him. He understood Lin Chuan. Although An Ran didn't finish his words, he also knew what Lin Chuan had said. He clenched his fists tightly and endured Angrily apologized to An's father: "I'm sorry, I didn't take good care of Ranran."

Ji Yuan is apologizing?

An Ran turned around in surprise and saw An Ran's father sighing and waving his hands: "It's not your fault, Ran Ran still has a soft temper."

Wang Yan also nodded in agreement: "Yes, it's a good thing you married Xiao Yuan, otherwise, your father and I would have to worry to death."

An Ran accepted the criticisms from her parents one by one. She held her mother's arms and kept nodding her head: "Well, mom is right, Lin Chuan is a beast and a liar. Fortunately, I didn't marry him."

She used to hear her son praise Lin Chuan every day for how good she was, but suddenly she heard her son scolding her at the same time. Wang Yan burst into laughter and said, "As long as you understand."