Chapter 25

An Ran was really frightened. Just now, Ji Yuan had a tough attitude and violent actions. According to common sense, he was either going to hit someone or rape him. How could he have thought that the other person would just look at his wounds and apply medicine.

An Ran couldn't help but feel aggrieved when he thought of the stimulation just now and the pain of being pinched so hard. He had been pampered by his parents for two lifetimes, and no one except Lin Chuan had ever beaten him or treated him badly. It's so irritating to be so cruel!

God knows how much Ji Yuan endured before he did anything to An Ran, but one look from An Ran made him confused, and the hand holding the ointment was trembling. Finally, he threw away the ointment and said breathlessly: "Apply it yourself."

An Ran turned around and saw Ji Yuan's back in a hurry. He sat up curiously and continued to apply the ointment. In fact, his waist was fine. The pain would go away after a while. The traces of these words would disappear by tomorrow afternoon at the latest. An Ran's skin problem has been like this since he was a child. It was not a big deal at first, but after being teased by Ji Yuan, he suddenly became more sensitive. In the end, he was left behind and felt even more aggrieved.

After applying the ointment, An Ran threw the ointment to the ground, gritted her teeth and said incredulously: "Why are you so moody? It's so different from the image you had in your previous life!"

An Ran got out of bed and wanted to see what was going on with Ji Yuan, but Ji Yuan's house was very big. He looked for several rooms where Ji Yuan often went, but no one was there. Finally, he planned to go to the study to have a look, and passed by a strange three-layer iron door. At that time, he heard a faint smashing sound, but when he stopped and listened carefully, he heard nothing.

An Ran ignored it and continued walking forward. He wanted to go to the study next door to see if anyone was there. As soon as he entered the study, he heard a suppressed roar and the dull sound of various things falling to the ground.

It's Ji Yuan's voice. What happened to him?

An Ran was startled and hurriedly ran behind the bookshelf to look for someone, but Ji Yuan was not seen in the simple study. He was stunned for a moment before he heard the sound coming from the room with a three-story locked door next door.

The rooms in Ji Yuan's house are all soundproofed. This room doesn't seem to be very soundproofed, so I can hear clearly. But what is Ji Yuan doing?

An Ran was a little worried, fearing that Ji Yuan wouldn't hear if she went outside to knock, so she patted the wall and asked loudly: "Ji Yuan, what's wrong with you?"

As soon as An Ran finished speaking, the other side fell silent. A few seconds later, Ji Yuan's indifferent voice came: "I'm fine."

The voice sounded muffled through the wall. Although Anran thought it was normal, she still didn't believe it. She turned around and was about to go out and knock on the door to call the person out. As soon as she took a step, she heard the other person ask again: "Does your waist still hurt?"

An Ran shook his head. After letting go, it didn't hurt much anymore. But remembering that they couldn't see each other through the wall, he quickly said loudly: "I don't feel any pain anymore. Are you really okay?"

Ji Yuan didn't answer this time. An Ran waited for a while and planned to go out without waiting for a response. As soon as he opened the door, he saw Ji Yuan standing at the door.

There was nothing unusual about Ji Yuan except that his eyes were a little red. He looked at it curiously for a while, and then asked with some uncertainty: "I just heard you yelling and making the sound of smashing things. What's wrong? What happened?" Son?"